Villa Podcasts

Hornso

14 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

1874 had a interview with Steve Hollis who was briefly the chief exec in the dying days of Lerner. Seemed a honest person who didn't know much about football when he took the job on. Behind the the scenes it was frankly a mess.

Yes. Seemed a good man and a good listen. I still think we did the right thing that season in January and signed nobody and cleared the decks for the new owner and inevitable relegation.

Just a shame the new owner was Xia...and the decks were cleared to spend 45m on Kodj, Hogan and Ross..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Claret & Blue podcast opening up with Dan giggling and getting out a "yes" whilst Kendrick cackles in disbelief in reaction to the Arsenal result is one of the best things I've heard in months. So raw and genuine and probably sums up a lot our feelings right now. I just hope they are as happy next "Full Time Reaction"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

The Claret & Blue podcast opening up with Dan giggling and getting out a "yes" whilst Kendrick cackles in disbelief in reaction to the Arsenal result is one of the best things I've heard in months. So raw and genuine and probably sums up a lot our feelings right now. I just hope they are as happy next "Full Time Reaction"

Genuinely love Kendrick.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Listening to the Elphick interview in the 1874 podcast. Seems a top bloke and Bruce treated him badly. He never seemed to tell him that he was surplus to requirements.

Elphick was foolish to think he could compete with Jedinak for a starting spot at CB, he should've known better 😂

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...
Just now, omariqy said:

Been having a think about all the great podcasts out there and thought why not have one more. Would it not be great to have a VT branded podcast with members from here being regular contributors. We could have

A weekly scouting report from @sir_gary_cahill and @Villan4Life

The Villa Vault with  @mjmooney

The caption competition with @GarethRDR

Negativity corner with @villalad21 and @rayk

On this day with @BOF

And finally our regular ITK debrief from @Stevo985

Thoughts? Happy to host

I can only speak for myself but I’d be up for it defiantly

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Been having a think about all the great podcasts out there and thought why not have one more. Would it not be great to have a VT branded podcast with members from here being regular contributors. We could have

On this day with @BOF

Thoughts? Happy to host

A horrifying idea.

I'm in.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, omariqy said:

On this day with @BOF

Thoughts? Happy to host

i'm up for it @omariqy

Edited by Villan4Life

8 hours ago, omariqy said:

On this day with @BOF

Thoughts? Happy to host

Haha sounds like a great idea.

I'd genuinely been toying with trying to get a Villa one going anyway after the Villa Review closed it's doors.

Â