Villa Podcasts

Hornso

20 hours ago, omariqy said:

Recorded our first test episode last night which went well. We will record the first episode proper on Thursday. I have updated the logo and set up the twitter, facebook and insta pages. If you would like to get involved then please do let me know as I am starting to plan future episodes. Some of which will have a theme. 465110101_NewVillaTalksLogo.png.f97d8dd3d69efc71e2775e888f1cec48.png

Would love to be involved mate. Congrats on getting it set up. Brilliant logo!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

On 15/09/2020 at 09:29, omariqy said:

Recorded our first test episode last night which went well. We will record the first episode proper on Thursday. I have updated the logo and set up the twitter, facebook and insta pages. If you would like to get involved then please do let me know as I am starting to plan future episodes. Some of which will have a theme.

465110101_NewVillaTalksLogo.png.f97d8dd3d69efc71e2775e888f1cec48.png

Good stuff. Looking forward to hearing it. Like the logo too.

Just a point on the logo - it looks like the lion section is the same colour as the claret circle, but with opacity dropped so you can see the checkerboard pattern through it. That looks a little strange? Would straight white work better for the lion?

21 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/jonny-goulds-football-channel/id1455281771?i=1000491372088

Definitely worth a listen. Detailed account of FFP and why we are major beneficiaries of covid

I listened to this earlier, very interesting and quite reassuring that we’re doing well all things considered. I went to Wembley with Dave J last year. He does know his stuff when it comes to finance. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

Good stuff. Looking forward to hearing it. Like the logo too.

Just a point on the logo - it looks like the lion section is the same colour as the claret circle, but with opacity dropped so you can see the checkerboard pattern through it. That looks a little strange? Would straight white work better for the lion?

Yeah that happened by accident but I quite like the checkerboard as it reminds me of the holte suite but if it looks weird I can change it. I am fairly limited on photoshop so what would be the best way to make it white?

On 15/09/2020 at 01:29, omariqy said:

Recorded our first test episode last night which went well. We will record the first episode proper on Thursday. I have updated the logo and set up the twitter, facebook and insta pages. If you would like to get involved then please do let me know as I am starting to plan future episodes. Some of which will have a theme. 465110101_NewVillaTalksLogo.png.f97d8dd3d69efc71e2775e888f1cec48.png

Well done on getting it all set up 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, omariqy said:

Yeah that happened by accident but I quite like the checkerboard as it reminds me of the holte suite but if it looks weird I can change it. I am fairly limited on photoshop so what would be the best way to make it white?

I'll DM you mate.

Â