Villa Podcasts

Hornso

Hi mate, 

I live in Australia... please don't underestimate how important your podcast is to all tge overseas fans. 

I love listening to a host of podcasts and am glued to Villa Talk .

Think your podcast is superb. 

Sincere thanks 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Have been watching some of the old Claret and Blue Podcast interviews from few months back. Kendrick is a good interviewer and lets the people do all the talking and puts the attention on them. Watched Laursen, Gabby and McLeish and all 3 have been really interesting and gives different perspective on the club

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Have been watching some of the old Claret and Blue Podcast interviews from few months back. Kendrick is a good interviewer and lets the people do all the talking and puts the attention on them. Watched Laursen, Gabby and McLeish and all 3 have been really interesting and gives different perspective on the club

I enjoyed all of these during lockdown with my crates of beer in the sun 😂. Kendrick is actually a funny guy on a lot of the pods they do. 

On 29/09/2020 at 07:38, PieFacE said:

I see Tom has left The Villa View again and it's become a bit shit without him again. Shame. 

I like TVV. I like Dan and Tom. The northern Irish fella on the other hand....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Kendrick is brilliant imo. He's the best out of the lot.

• Like 1

On 26/09/2020 at 07:12, soezetoc said:

Hi mate, 

I live in Australia... please don't underestimate how important your podcast is to all tge overseas fans. 

I love listening to a host of podcasts and am glued to Villa Talk .

Think your podcast is superb. 

Sincere thanks 

Totally missed this. Thanks mate. Would love to have fans from abroad on the pod at some stage as well!

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Just been listening to one called “The Villa Podcast” with 2 Irish guys and its brilliant, they have a good sense of humour.

Another new one on there called All Villa no Filler aswell. Seems to be so many nowadays

Believe it is called "For The Love of Paul McGrath"?

24 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Nope, completely different one. I only came across it on Apple podcasts today. 

Yeah it's a different one and I really enjoy it. one of the guys is from JOE I think. They are very funny.

• Like 1

Â