Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

21 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Needs a song.

Perfect idea.. here goes (to the tune of Noddy)

"Make way for Snoddy.. Snoddy!  You'd better keep out of his way...."

"Make way for Snoddy..  Snoddy!  Cause we know you'll score today....."

Maybe.

Might sound better with a shitload of fans singing rather than kids ...

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, terrytini said:

And he leads by the example of his work rate, and not frightened to bawl the other forwards/ midfield out especially when he’s chasing and they don’t.

Hes instrumental to our success,

Incredible work rate yesterday. Was screaming at Hogan and grabban at times for not matching his pressing.

Absolute hero at the moment.

• Like 3

Really, really delivering, no reason why he can't be the best in the division in position and I think he has shown that fairly consistently now after a slow start. If we go up I think we should consider trying to sign him permanently, depending on the fee of course.

• Like 1

Really stepped up in the absence of Jack/Albert. I said when we signed him I was quite surprised and thought it was a coup, considering it was only a year prior he was tearing up trees for Hull and got bought for big money in the Premier League.

When he arrived he looked a little unfit probably because he hardly played for West Ham, but now he is flying and looks a good bet for either a goal or assist in most games. 

Was just about to come on and mention this having seen it on Instagram.

The guy seems a right laugh to be fair to him.

I really wasn't sure what we'd get from Snodgrass at the point we signed him but he's been awesome and whilst I do think he has some failings which can/will be exposed in the PL we have to try to sign him permanently if we go up.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Was just about to come on and mention this having seen it on Instagram.

The guy seems a right laugh to be fair to him.

I really wasn't sure what we'd get from Snodgrass at the point we signed him but he's been awesome and whilst I do think he has some failings which can/will be exposed in the PL we have to try to sign him permanently if we go up.

I have been surprised how good he has been, but you are correct in what you say. We will not, however, be signing an entire squad in the PL, so we will need guys like him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I have been surprised how good he has been, but you are correct in what you say. We will not, however, be signing an entire squad in the PL, so we will need guys like him.

Yep, and I am a firm believer in giving people who have achieved, an opportunity at the next level.

It's been the blueprint for a lot of newly promoted teams' success lately too if you consider the likes of Swansea, Bournemouth, Southampton etc.

• Like 1

I might've mentioned it a few pages back, but anyone saying he might be exposed in the PL should check his goal tally.

Think he averages 6 a season. Not a bad contribution, especially considering he's playing for teams who don't score a bucketload.

Â