Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

17 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Agree. We need to get the key men all together and performing again.

We've had a shit streak creeping in and we need to eradicate that.

problem is they are nearly always out when we play decent teams.

Glad to hear Snodgrass is not injured, he is an important player to us. With him and Grealish in the team we have two clever, cultured players who can unlock a defence. It is easier to defend one good player, not so easy against two top players. 

In my opinion, or at least it feels like it, no other team in the championship has had the amount of key players missing for such a high number of games as us this season. We have lost Kodjia for pretty much most of the season, Grealish has missed half a season, Terry missed 6 weeks at a key time, Hogan also out for a month or so. I won’t count Gabby or  Richards in the list though. ;)

I know their is an argument about us having a big squad, but to be honest most of those next in line drop significantly in quality and experience.

Fingers crossed Jack and Snodders are back for the weekend, hopefully with Albert too.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NeilS said:

Glad to hear Snodgrass is not injured, he is an important player to us. With him and Grealish in the team we have two clever, cultured players who can unlock a defence. It is easier to defend one good player, not so easy against two top players. 

In my opinion, or at least it feels like it, no other team in the championship has had the amount of key players missing for such a high number of games as us this season. We have lost Kodjia for pretty much most of the season, Grealish has missed half a season, Terry missed 6 weeks at a key time, Hogan also out for a month or so. I won’t count Gabby or  Richards in the list though. ;)

I know their is an argument about us having a big squad, but to be honest most of those next in line drop significantly in quality and experience.

Fingers crossed Jack and Snodders are back for the weekend, hopefully with Albert too.

I think Adomah and Green are both long term with hamstring injuries.

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

I think Adomah and Green are both long term with hamstring injuries.

Back early next month according to most sources.

Probably only miss this weekend's game hopefully.

• Like 1

Kyle Walker wasn't bad either.

Brilliant performance today, our best player of the past few months with Grealish. He has won us so many points, tries so hard and it feels like he has played for us for years. So much passion compared to Onomah.

Â