Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am not singling just snods on effort they all made little. I just thought he was so bad yesterday. 

I can take losing but yesterday there is no excuse for that with this squad of players. It was a complete farce. Worst home performance in the championship ive seen from us.  

Similar to brentford and  millwall at home but qpr took their chances while the others didn’t .

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 13:58, tom_avfc said:

I don't think it's the criticism of his performance last night that people are taking issue with. I think almost everybody would admit he had a poor game (as did every other Villa player). 

The accusation of him not trying is what most people would struggle to agree with. He tried hard but nothing he did came off (barring the ball for Grealish's header and the pull back for Chester's goal).

Actually reading that back even having a bad game he still should have had two assists. Wasn't the worst player on the pitch and certainly didn't show a lack of effort or not try in my opinion.

you took my reply seriously? I give up!

8 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

His delivery was terrible today, one good ball in for terry, but  every other free kick and corner was awful.

Hard to say, mostly I didn't see where the ball went. Until everyone started jogging back and then you knew it's not in the net.

• Haha 1

[Alex McLeish] has left certain players out because he knows what they can do. It's not that they're left out because they won't be back in the squad," McFadden explained to the BBC.

"We've got 27 players in the squad and we know what Snoddy can do, so I don't think it's controversial, there is no hidden agenda or anything like that, it's just there are other players he wants to have a look at. He knows what [Snodgrass] can do."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/13/rm-james-mcfadden-opens-up-on-robert-snodgrass-omission-from-sco/

"Asked about his likely tactics, McLeish said: I don't think it's rocket science, when you talk about styles." (http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11300891/alex-mcleish-says-he-has-always-tried-to-incorporate-sir-alex-ferguson39s-style-of-play)

We noticed that yes....

I hope Snoddy doesn't even come near that team, I'm afraid of what it would do to him.

New Scotland manager Alex McLeish will not stray far from the Sir Alex Ferguson textbook when he tries to implement his favoured playing style.

"I worked with a man for eight years and it was about being dynamic, having a high tempo, passing the ball. And I've tried to have that style in all of my teams."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11300891/alex-mcleish-says-he-has-always-tried-to-incorporate-sir-alex-ferguson39s-style-of-play

:crylaugh:

• Haha 4

He's been very poor since Wolves.  Back to the player I criticised at the start of the season. 

Yesterday my wife asked me why he doesn't kick the corners higher so the first man can't head the ball away before it gets into the box. 

Say no more. 

He played well in the first half, then went pretty awful in the second with everyone else. He needs Elmo behind him, they have a good understanding and I have no idea why Bruce breaks that up. 

Â