Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

Unsung hero in terms of off the field. Terry will get the plaudits for that.. but my word.. he looks a right character. Must be a joy to have around the place. Players must love playing with him.. he brings passion and backs it up on the field too. Terry 2.0 for this squad. 

When we signed him I thought he'd be a really solid signing.  I knew he's got a few goals in him and his set pieces were good.

I absolutely didn't know that he'd run through walls and move mountains and get the amount of assists.

I always thought he was a bit of a diva, not working hard etc.

One of the main reasons we find ourselves where we are in the league.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, thejoker said:

You can see that he’s desperate to stay and the only way that can happen is if we go up. Fair play to him, he’s doing all he can right now.

I actually think he’d stay here even if we don’t go up 

23 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I actually think he’d stay here even if we don’t go up 

Unfortunately I don’t think that the player or Villa have the luxury of that choice. The money will dictate that, and most likely we can only afford him if we’re promoted. 

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Unfortunately I don’t think that the player or Villa have the luxury of that choice. The money will dictate that, and most likely we can only afford him if we’re promoted. 

I think that’s correct. We’ve got to go up otherwise it’s bye bye to the likes of Snoddy, Albert and Jack. 

Â