Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

So much better than Hutton when he's on form.

Was worried early this season when he seemed to have totally lost it. But recently he's been showing the same form he showed last season.

Great assist for Jack's goal

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That was so good it took me a few seconds to go from frustration over a wasted chance to comprehending what just happened.

14 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

What a game Elmo. Smartest pass of the season for Jack's goal. I really like him at RB now.

Did one for Adomah to near the start of the game. He is a lot more of an intelligent player that fans give him credit for.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, villalad21 said:

This is fantastic stuff Elmo! And to think all the abuse he got after 1-2 bad games on here.

I genuinely had my mouth hanging wide open in shock when I read this.

I had to check the name of the poster. Then I had to remember his stance on Dean Smith. Now I look at his preaching about Elmo. I can't make it all add up to anything that seems consistent.

He had a good game last night, Elmo. He's looked mostly great in this good run with a few exceptions.

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

So much better than Hutton when he's on form.

Was worried early this season when he seemed to have totally lost it. But recently he's been showing the same form he showed last season.

If he’s not up against a decent winger he’s a very good FB at this level. Being truely tested defensively is his weakness but luckily for us it doesn’t seem to happen that often in this league. 

He's been good since Hutton got injured. 

When Bruce went to Wednesday, I was hoping he'd take this guy with him again. If we don't go up, I'm thinking we don't let him as he's very good cover for RB and RW next season. Delighted to be proved wrong.

Â