John Terry

Farlz

When he said he still have an unfinished business here, it was meant to be promotion. Now it seems to be more than that.

Every Villa fan appreciate what he did for us wether as a player or assistant coach. He done a grateful job. 

For him to stay much longer would even give him more credit. I hope we can grow to be one of the big clubs where we should be, and he’s part of us. Although at one stage he’ll leave wether that’s for Chelsea or for him to step up as a manager. As much as we like him, Smith is Villa through and through and we really like the fact he’s being a success so far. 

We won’t forget John Terry and his influence at all. Hopefully in his time with us we can lift a trophy somehow.

4 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

I was convinced he'd stay with us, but he's given us two more years instead of the one I was expecting.

Three years working with Dean, Richard and Neil will stand JT in good stead for a long management career. 

Dean to leave in 2 years to take over at England after guiding us to the league title. Terry takes over to lead us to European glory :P:excl:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm **** thrilled with this. JTs been a absolutely brilliant villa man on and off the pitch. 

JT is a ledge to me

bit OTT, could think of at least 100 players who have made more of an impact for Villa than Terry. Not to say he wont in the future

• Like 1

Â