John Terry

Farlz

Class player and class man too - may have made mistakes in the past but who hasn’t ?

if he leads us to promotion he will  be delighted I’m sure - the guy is a winner and not here for easy money unlike some.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’m still sure that if we go up he’ll sign in for another year

Don’t think that’s in doubt -

If you were to offer me the chance to get into the Premier League with Aston Villa, and face the scenario of playing Chelsea, then I would bite your arm off. In football we always say never rule anything out because it’s a funny game.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/03/john-terry-already-targeting-return-chelsea-manager-signing/

48 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’m still sure that if we go up he’ll sign in for another year

Yep, 100%.

I think he'll do fine at the lower end of the Premier League too FWIW.

And if he does it will highlight how much of a coup it was to get him here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep, 100%.

If he does that and we somehow keep him here for the coaching side, it could go down in club history as a truly massive signing. 

• Like 1

There is a smashing photo of him and Jack laughing together doing the rounds and on his instatwit account he's again made reference to the togetherness of the players. Nice. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Blades19.ashx?h=720&la=en&mw=1280&w=1280

Not that one, there's an even better one where they are literally exploding with laughter. There's a copy on his instawhack facetube page and on the avfc official twitter site. 

Im not sure if we're allowed to post, probably have to link or something beyond my capabilities. 

9 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

That's the bunty. 

Looks like Jack finally has someone in his ear with things which might actually help him instead of spreading poison. 

The photo speaks volumes for me. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep, 100%.

Its a long way off but if we go up his pace could be a problem but maybe the plan is for Tuanzebe to be here next season on loan and go for a back 3 in some games

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

There is a smashing photo of him and Jack laughing together doing the rounds and on his instatwit account he's again made reference to the togetherness of the players. Nice. 

Togetherness.....he has been instrumental in creating that.

My manager on the pitch......i think that was SB's plan

truly an inspired signing.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

That's the bunty. 

Looks like Jack finally has someone in his ear with things which might actually help him instead of spreading poison. 

The photo speaks volumes for me. 

This is why I think we need to keep terry beyond this season, if not as a player as a coach here. Hell I'd even consider eventually having him take over from k mac I think he would be great with the younger players and would automatically get their respect.

• Like 1

Â