John Terry

Farlz

On 20/12/2017 at 04:35, villan_007 said:

I checked for you. He had a follow up with the doctor at 2:15pm on the Saturday. That appointment went for approximately 30mins. He then thought, bit far to travel back so I'll stick around watch the match and have dinner with some mates.

Early the next morning he had a media briefing about his TV appearance the coming Monday.

He made it back later to give sick children presents so yay!! good captain again.

DRa7lCoWAAE0egM.jpg:large

Who's the player in the middle on the tablet. Bit disrespectful to me in this picture. Things like this get me worried about the discipline an arrogance in the team, if ya can't get someone just to smile and look interested while having his picture taken.

• Confused 1

Looks like Terry should be back and raring to go for Forest on the 13th - with him and Jedi in there we should be very difficult to score against again. All eyes on attack and well, looks like all our attackers are on form too. Very happy days, most optimistic I've felt about promotion all season. 

On 12/19/2017 at 23:35, villan_007 said:

I checked for you. He had a follow up with the doctor at 2:15pm on the Saturday. That appointment went for approximately 30mins. He then thought, bit far to travel back so I'll stick around watch the match and have dinner with some mates.

Early the next morning he had a media briefing about his TV appearance the coming Monday.

He made it back later to give sick children presents so yay!! good captain again.

DRa7lCoWAAE0egM.jpg:large

I wonder what the large rectangular present with Hisense wrapping paper is? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Jareth said:

Looks like Terry should be back and raring to go for Forest on the 13th - with him and Jedi in there we should be very difficult to score against again. All eyes on attack and well, looks like all our attackers are on form too. Very happy days, most optimistic I've felt about promotion all season. 

We have just kept clean sheets against 2 of the better teams in this division. I think Elphick and Chester have done well together so Terry should not be a guaranteed starter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

We have just kept clean sheets against 2 of the better teams in this division. I think Elphick and Chester have done well together so Terry should not be a guaranteed starter.

As well as Elphick has done, Terry is still comfortably the better player.

He should be back in at the first opportunity. Although with Elphick performing as he is we have the luxury of easing Terry back in if necessary.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Would imagine the plan has always been to start him v Posh in the cup and take it from there.

not sure, if he gets injured again in that game we'd never hear the last of it. Maybe better to keep training for the Forest game?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

I see yer point, but Terry has to start if fit and ready IMHO. Good to know we've got decent and motivated back-up though. 

While I'm in statto mode let me add we have averaged 1.77 points with him in the team and that it includes the awful start of the season. 

We've averaged 1.64 without him. 

(I've included Shef Wed as without him as he went off early). 

In terms of our best centre half pairing for points it's Elphick and Chester. But that was only over a 3 game period.

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

As well as Elphick has done, Terry is still comfortably the better player.

He should be back in at the first opportunity. Although with Elphick performing as he is we have the luxury of easing Terry back in if necessary.

also can give him a rest from time to time as well because if we make the play-offs we will need more players that are match fit

Â