John Terry

Farlz

1 hour ago, villan_007 said:

I checked for you. He had a follow up with the doctor at 2:15pm on the Saturday. That appointment went for approximately 30mins. He then thought, bit far to travel back so I'll stick around watch the match and have dinner with some mates.

Early the next morning he had a media briefing about his TV appearance the coming Monday.

He made it back later to give sick children presents so yay!! good captain again.

DRa7lCoWAAE0egM.jpg:large

Thanks for that - I'll now be able to enjoy Christmas and my dinner will taste a whole lot better!

Long live John Terry! :flag:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, villan_007 said:

I checked for you. He had a follow up with the doctor at 2:15pm on the Saturday. That appointment went for approximately 30mins. He then thought, bit far to travel back so I'll stick around watch the match and have dinner with some mates.

Early the next morning he had a media briefing about his TV appearance the coming Monday.

He made it back later to give sick children presents so yay!! good captain again.

DRa7lCoWAAE0egM.jpg:large

On 12/18/2017 at 22:57, Stevo985 said:

Without any context around the situation I find the outrage that he's at the Chelsea game bizarre.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Hope he's back tomorrow!

I think its more likely Brentford now judging from what Terry was saying. But be a massive boost to have him on the bench for the game  in front of the sky cameras with the big crowd..

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think its more likely Brentford now judging from what Terry was saying. But be a massive boost to have him on the bench for the game  in front of the sky cameras with the big crowd..

Just read that hes a week away yet. It will be good for the defence to see him close to getting back, may have to up their game.

Really did think he would be yet another poor signing for the Villa but how wrong was I. Already played more games than I thought he would before his untimely injury.

Not only is it a massive plus him coming back soon but he'll be well rested and raring to go for the business end of the season.

If Villa are promoted then Terry may well be looked upon by Villa fans having similar status to McGrath. Not quite God like, but surely one of his disciples?

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Really.. you mean he is not opting to sit in Chelsea's stadium instead even though he is not fully fit?     Outrageous!

Terry out!   :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

If Villa are promoted then Terry may well be looked upon by Villa fans having similar status to McGrath. Not quite God like, but surely one of his disciples?

Steady on chap...

One of the 3 wise men, yeah.. hopefully the one carrying gold  :thumb:

1 hour ago, striker said:

Really did think he would be yet another poor signing for the Villa but how wrong was I. Already played more games than I thought he would before his untimely injury.

Not only is it a massive plus him coming back soon but he'll be well rested and raring to go for the business end of the season.

If Terry gets us up I would consider a coaching role for him later on down the line. I think he has the ingredients to be a fantastic coach/manager. unlike the likes of giggs and yorke who think they can be handed good jobs, terry didnt look down on us and joined. thats the way you get jobs later on. take note giggs 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2017 at 01:39, terrytini said:

Why on earth does anybody care who he watches or why or when ? There billions of cases where an injured Captain isn’t at the Match his team is playing.

Seems a bit of fuss about nothing to me but hey ho.

Billions:D

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If Terry gets us up I would consider a coaching role for him later on down the line. I think he has the ingredients to be a fantastic coach/manager. unlike the likes of giggs and yorke who think they can be handed good jobs, terry didnt look down on us and joined. thats the way you get jobs later on. take note giggs 

It is safe to say that is already earmarked at Chelsea, Dem :thumb:

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Time to see if he'd make a good manager?

Curiously, I just read an article online somewhere about Stevie G.

He was saying that the MK Dons job came up and he was happy he turned it down. He said there's much to being a manager that you don't understand as just a player and he's glad he can spend time coaching in Liverpool's youth. He stated he truly realises now that he wasn't ready.

He said Klopp told him to spend 2 years doing that to understand management and see if it was a career he wanted.

So in a word, no.

• Like 1

Let's face it. We're staying in this league for another year and will inevitably sack Bruce then. Therefore I say get rid of Bruce now and give JT the rest of the season. If he turns out to be brilliant that's a non Brucie bonus. 

If no good JT will leave at the end of the season anyway as planned and take the Chinese or American money and we seek our new manager in close season (the best time having had time to sound out candidates at our leisure).  Basically I can see no downside to offering JT the rest of the season. 

Edited by sidcow

Â