Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

5 hours ago, Dick said:

That Neymar thing stinks, but is anybody shocked? Football is corrupt. Way too much money involved for it not to be. There are also performance enhancer issues - but money is king, cover ups are so easy to protect a trillion pound sport.

Look how quickly things moved on from the Blatter corruption, or the sexual abuse of young footballers.

If there were no Villa, i'd quickly give up on football.

Agree so much with the last line. I genuinly hate football, but Villa keep me coming back. 

• Like 2

I have a feeling we might be after a striker judging by Bruces press conference hints.

Kodj still a long way aware and when he was talking about shearer said he hoped by end of transfer window "we might have one of our own"

Interesting 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I have a feeling we might be after a striker judging by Bruces press conference hints.

Kodj still a long way aware and when he was talking about shearer said he hoped by end of transfer window "we might have one of our own"

Interesting 

Agreed. We're most definitely getting in another striker, seeing as Jimmy isn't available until after the international break at the earliest.  

Crouch on loan?

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Interesting 

Very interesting!

Could he be referring to Sam Gallagher? Plenty of Shearer similarities with him.

Makes sense, we need a more physical fwd without Kodja avaialble. Gabby can't last 90 mins and Davis doesn't appear ready for this level.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Very interesting!

Could he be referring to Sam Gallagher? Plenty of Shearer similarities with him.

Makes sense, we need a more physical fwd without Kodja avaialble. Gabby can't last 90 mins and Davis doesn't appear ready for this level.

I agree I dont fancy rleying on gabby and like you davis needs to go on loan see how he does because for me he doesnt look capable of scoring goals consistently just yet. RHM looked ok to me though. He was running around getting stuck in and the guy is bloody quick.

until Kodj gets back I would have Hogan RMH, Gabby and ?mysterystriker

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ponky said:

It's code: shearer... sheep.... Kiwis

We're signing Chris Wood

we could do alot worse.

I think we need a striker for sure. Kent on loan and a striker and we are set. 

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

we could do alot worse.

I think we need a striker for sure. Kent on loan and a striker and we are set. 

We would never get Chris Wood. Brighton have offered £12mil for him and Beskitas are planning offer £20mil for him