Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

I'm sure I read somehwere that WHU had made Snodgrass available for transfer (was a good few weeks ago)

Which is why i've been saying for weeks now we should try to sign him.

I'll try to find the link

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boumasbabies said:

I think this would be a good piece of business. Was a star performer at Ipswich and definitely looks like he has something about him.

For me, would fill that 'premier league potential' that has been talked about too with loads of development to be done.

Use the veretout money on Tom Lawrence and I think that's a good swap! 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, sidcow said:
20 hours ago, lexicon said:

He's also a petulant, vile, goblin-faced chav. Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club. 

Wow, that rules out about 85% of professional football players signing for us! 

and all of VT

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I think this would be a good piece of business. Was a star performer at Ipswich and definitely looks like he has something about him.

For me, would fill that 'premier league potential' that has been talked about too with loads of development to be done.

Use the veretout money on Tom Lawrence and I think that's a good swap! 

Based purely on YouTube videos this arm chair football fan says.

"I agree sign him up!"

Rather sign Lawrence than Snodgrass

Snodgrass is a busted flush he is 30 in September and on the decline which is why west ham are trying to cash in on him plus he has a patchy injury history

We got enough old players now I'd rather we invest in some youthful pace into the team and sign a player on the up with resale value

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

From what i saw of Snodgrass at West ham last season, that boy is shot to pieces... he can barely move lol i know he wasnt the most mobile anyway...but i was quite shocked at the state he was in. I suspect his distrubution is good enough still though

Been a very underrated player for a fair while and ive always rated him, but injurys have taken their toll imo. I hope we dont spend 6 mill + biggish wages for him tbh