Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

10 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I'd definitely consider crowdfunding to try and get him out of the club.

Thought that was crowd surfing and thought no chance would we get that arse lifted. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

Alright, whose is?

Middlesborough? Fulham? 

They are the two closest to us I guess - based on last seasons form for the latter and the former employing a solid manager for this level. Derby, Norwich, Reading Wolves may have decent squads I don't know, but given our investment and the options we have, it's not absurd to suggest we have one of the strongest sides in the league. 

Whether our manager can actually get the most out of them is an entirely different issue, but on paper - we ought to expect promotion. 

I doubt there is a manager in this league that wouldn't swap their squad for ours if given the chance. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

I'd definitely consider crowdfunding to try and get him out of the club.

I wouldn't.

Imagine the trend that will start for other teams?

Don't these players get enough £££ as it is???

The UK already provides enough funding for lazy bastards on the dole.. let's not encourage footballers too!

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Richards has a 4 year deal with us that ends in 2019. If reports from when he signed are correct, Richards is on £60,000-a-week. He was on £75,000-a-week before joining us. I can't see Nottingham even offering half of that.

I truly believe we are stuck with Richards. Unless Nottingham offers him a 4+ year deal (they wont), Richards would be insane to leave us. 

Yeah it seems too good to be true, so won't get my hopes up. The one glimmer of hope is that Forest have recently been taken over, so maybe the new owner will be foolish with his money early on and pick up his wages. 

22 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Yeah it seems too good to be true, so won't get my hopes up. The one glimmer of hope is that Forest have recently been taken over, so maybe the new owner will be foolish with his money early on and pick up his wages. 

Their owner is new to English football but an experienced club owner, I can't see that being likely. He has owned a club in Greece for 7 years.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Their owner is new to English football but an experienced club owner, I can't see that being likely. He has owned a club in Greece for 7 years.

Damn it, my one glimmer of hope crushed. :(