Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I went easy, I left out the bit about the 7 league titles in a row.

Oh shucks now look what you made me do. :rolleyes:

That was in Greece though. He sounds an upgrade on their previous owner. Hopefully they will come second to us in the league though, as I have a soft spot for Forest.

18 minutes ago, NeilS said:

That was in Greece though. He sounds an upgrade on their previous owner. Hopefully they will come second to us in the league though, as I have a soft spot for Forest.

The Greek league is only seen as a one team league BECAUSE of this guy though. Think Forest will start to build from the ground up and I wouldn't be shocked to see them promoted next season. This season is too soon and they've hardly made a signing along with shipping out Assombalonga. I can't believe Warburton would want Richards but you never know. I was hoping Gardner would end up back there but I don't think there's anyone left there from the last time he went on loan so I guess it's just a stab in the dark to imagine him back there, without any credible reason. 

Gardner I could see at a team like Bolton though? If they get there transfer embargo lifted. They released a few central midfielders in the summer and obviously haven't had chance to replace them. 

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I think Traore will do well in the championship. 

Traore is so 2015. Now we have a new killer of matches! Dimitri Sea, that sounds like a James Bond villain. However, he sounds fun, as Traore also did back then.

8 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Their owner is new to English football but an experienced club owner, I can't see that being likely. He has owned a club in Greece for 7 years.

funny how Vellios has been banging them in, in their pre season friendlies...

so a slow news day :(

But Sunderland being talked of for a possible destination for Hutton now too I noticed. (Although quotes are from the mirror) Is there anyone we want shot of that wont be linked to them?

Gardner maybe off to Forest still doing the rounds, Cissokho maybe off to Turkey, Elphick maybe going somewhere, McCormack maybe going somewhere too.

What are we up to now?

IN: Terry, Samba, Elmohamady, Whelan, Johnstone (season loan)

OUT: Kozak, Mason, Sanchez, Veretout, Gil (season loan)

Cissokho, Gardner, Hutton, Elphick, McCormack all potentially nearing the exit door?

Bunn, Richards, Bacuna and Tshibola all surely available at least.

Leaving Steer, Lyden, RHM, Davis who could still yet head out on loan somewhere imo, along with all the other youngsters of course.

And who knows what's happening with Amavi after the Sevilla debacle.

Who/what have I missed?

39 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

What are we up to now?

IN: Terry, Samba, Elmohamady, Whelan, Johnstone (season loan)

OUT: Kozak, Mason, Sanchez, Veretout, Gil (season loan)

Cissokho, Gardner, Hutton, Elphick, McCormack all potentially nearing the exit door?

Bunn, Richards, Bacuna and Tshibola all surely available at least.

Leaving Steer, Lyden, RHM, Davis who could still yet head out on loan somewhere imo, along with all the other youngsters of course.

And who knows what's happening with Amavi after the Sevilla debacle.

Who/what have I missed?

bout all mate