Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

This year I genuinely think we'll be in the mix though and last year I thought everyone that thought that needed counselling

By the end of the season we all needed counselling!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I rate him from what I've seen, could be a good addition, you have a good memory 

I just hang on your every word sir, as you genuinely have a lot of insight into the younger players I know less about. 

14 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I just hang on your every word sir, as you genuinely have a lot of insight into the younger players I know less about. 

Haha thanks, I wouldn't take my opinion as gospel though, far from it 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Not sure if you are being serious...

• Haha 1

As an Aussie. Ive seen alot of Irvine. I like him but he doesnt suit our side. We need a more creative player.. who can controll the ball and keep possession under pressure. Hes more of a Cahill.. late into the box.. no frills player who works hard. We have Bikir who will probably do a similar job. 

• Like 1

On 21/07/2017 at 20:52, sir_gary_cahill said:

Haha thanks, I wouldn't take my opinion as gospel though, far from it 

Well you do have slightly claret and blue tinted glasses at times but it's nice to see someone upbeat and optimistic for a change, plus it gives us all an idea of who is shining at youth level - so cheers for that! 

12 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Well you do have slightly claret and blue tinted glasses at times but it's nice to see someone upbeat and optimistic for a change, plus it gives us all an idea of who is shining at youth level - so cheers for that! 

No problem mate, I'll keep doing it too!