Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like them both. Outrageously overpriced as normal so won't be buying them unless they are the title-winning shirts at the end of the season. 

I like black kits in general, so I'm happy with the away shirt. Maybe if I drop 5 stone, start playing football and get a slight payrise I'll consider buying earlier.

Make it happen, Tony!

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Look at these bad boys. Seriously they need to.sack whoever designed these. Those green ones are horrendous :puke:

Screenshot_20170701-112628.png

That top left one makes me want to join a golf club and then go bald, fat, and suffer a midlife crisis .

• Like 2

Claret body, blue sleeves. At least it's a Villa shirt, no effing stripes, halves, quarters, etc. I hate all sponsor logos, but that's the modern world. It'll do on the pitch. I'm long past buying them myself. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

That top left one makes me want to join a golf club and then go bald, fat, and suffer a midlife crisis .

Some of us already, unfortunately

• Like 1

I wasn't a fan of the sponsor but the more I look at it the less I notice now, it could have been worse and we have to have one. I quite like the away kit in black, I also like that the collar has been removed from the home. 

I think i might buy one, but not sure til I see them close up.

Whats this 'Part of the pride'

"The mosaic will be hosted in two places – first off, in the claret band across our black away shirt."

Am I understanding this right , are they going to put our fans ugly mugs on the away kit?

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont like it and the sponsor logo is piss poor

Screenshot_20170630-235607.png

The positives for me is that we are sponsored by a Swedish founded company and that it reminded me of my old Unibet account that I haven't used in 15 years and that I still should have around 100SEK on. It's also a good thing that they have changed the colour of the logo from green to white. The negatives are that I'm not very found of having betting companies as sponsors and that the logo is quite ugly, would have been slightly nicer if they at least would have tilted the letters in some kind of logic way.

On the whole it could have been much worse (was that Palace shirt for real?) and I'll def consider buying it.

3 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

As logos go, I think it's ok. No stupid colours, pretty plain and simple. Could be a lot worse. 

Yeah I agree, although it is not a big fancy name, I don't see what is wrong with the logo. It is discreet as sponsors go.

Does anyone remember when we were sponsored by DWS or Cows as it was called back then? 

I am content with the kit and the sponsor.

What I'm intrigued to know is how long is this current deal and the value of this. If this deal is just for one year. It would pretty much stress how vital promotion is for next season.

7 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

What I'm intrigued to know is how long is this current deal and the value of this. If this deal is just for one year. It would pretty much stress how vital promotion is for next season.

The deal is for one year.