Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

8 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Seems the training gear is already in stock and on sale - I will wait until the end of season sale as £40 seems bit steep for a polo shirt.

Please tell me you are not considering buying that horrendous green one mate!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I wouldnt even buy that for a £1! One of the worst polo shirts ive ever seen. Need to sack whoever designed it

It's more the colour for me - I don't really wear green tops - the graphite looks better .

38 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

http://shop.avfc.co.uk/stores/astonvilla/en/product/aston-villa-change-socks---2017-18/208923

What are those change socks all about?

Hopefully they messed up on the online shop and those are the goalkeeper change socks, if not they will look awful with the home kit

Awful. Under armour have not really impressed me to be honest

Is it just me or are the club missing a trick with their big pre-order of the new shirts in the fact they haven't yet released Jonathan Kodjia's new number... I would imagine he is on the back of the majority of fans shirts?!

Very strange...

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

Is it just me or are the club missing a trick with their big pre-order of the new shirts in the fact they haven't yet released Jonathan Kodjia's new number... I would imagine he is on the back of the majority of fans shirts?!

Very strange...

Would think Terry will be the biggest selling shirt this year by a distance.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Just on my way to the kit launch, will report back later. Looking forward to taking a closer look at them, especially the away shirt.

Where's it taking place at Trent ? 

The lions are about as subtle as they were on the '96 kit. The main difference is they are lighter in shade so under studio lighting in a photography setting they glow. In the flesh they'll barely show up.