Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Khizzy said:

Would have considered buying a shirt had it not had a betting sponsor on it. Can't justify it unfortunately.

I'm going to get the away one sponsorless if possible.

Nothing to do with it being a betting company for me personally - just looks so much better without that horrendous logo.

16 minutes ago, dubliner said:

I'm going to get the away one sponsorless if possible.

Nothing to do with it being a betting company for me personally - just looks so much better without that horrendous logo.

You can get special spray that will remove sponsor stickers  and usually leaves little if any markings. I'll ask the kit man when he is back from his hols. 

• Like 1

There have been far worse logos but it looks as high as Snoop Dog. I think that makes it look a bit odd but it'll probably look better with official pictures. 

Our kits should only ever show either Davenports or Mita Copiers on the front. Same with The dog Heads who should only be allowed Goodyear by Act of Parliament. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

The home kit looks pretty much as it should, hard to tell detail  yet.

Don't like the away kit, looks like a training top, but at least it's better than last years white/baby colored one.

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Much prefer the away one .

Isn't taste a funny thing? 

The black away is nice, I don't tend to buy both for $$$$ reasons, I'd rather go to a couple more games. But it is also really nice. I think the horizontal stripe is interesting... 

It's the kit of the 17/18 championship winners.

• Like 1