Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

What!? The lions are the best part!

They look **** awful. Makes it look like a top a spotty oink would buy from River Island.

• Like 1

Just now, jim said:

They look **** awful. Makes it look like a top a spotty oink would buy from River Island.

Ha ha ha! Burn on river island! 

I quite like them, imagine the extra control Bacuna will have when he chests the ball down from a 30 yard cross field ball from Hutton.

• Like 2

Traditional home kit :D, nice modern away kit :D, what's to dislike, buy if you like don't if you don`t

people love moaning about things they will never see and even less likely to buy UTV

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It never fails to surprise me how opinionated people get over a 100% polyester item of replica sportswear. 

I know, it's almost like different people like different things.

Here's my ultra-important opinion - the lions are awesome and I love the shirt but paying £55 I ain't.

• Like 1

Having seen them both in full, I revise my opinion  - they both look complete rubbish anyway even before they are further ruined by a crap, cheap looking sponsor logo, and the whole thing looks totally tossed off in the last five minutes before lunch. 

Still, saves me some money eh. 

Yes, and the Apple logo would be better if it didn't have a bite out of it.

FFS!! Do people just complain for the sake of it.

the UNIBET lettering is offset because it's their brand, their logo.

i am sure their company knew what they were doing when the designed their logo, bit I am sure they would be happy to change it to be perfectly straight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andyh said:

Yes, and the Apple logo would be better if it didn't have a bite out of it.

FFS!! Do people just complain for the sake of it.

the UNIBET lettering is offset because it's their brand, their logo.

i am sure their company knew what they were doing when the designed their logo, bit I am sure they would be happy to change it to be perfectly straight.

Calm down, I only said it would look better if the lettering was straight. :lol:

Did you design it or something?