Villa Kit 2017/8

stewiek2

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

That's actually really nice imo

Dont like at all. The away is slightly better but none if these kits are "great" ones. I have to adnit havent lije any of under armours kits so far

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Dont like at all. The away is slightly better but none if these kits are "great" ones. I have to adnit havent lije any of under armours kits so far

I'm a massive sucker for subtle detailing so the embossed lions really sell it for me.

It'll no doubt be at least £55 though so I doubt I'll get it.

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I'm a massive sucker for subtle detailing so the embossed lions really sell it for me.

It'll no doubt be at least £55 though so I doubt I'll get it.

The embossed lions are onky thing i like. The rest of the kit just screams out ordinary. One of my favourite hime kits was tge ine with light blue pine stripes that was gorgrous kit

• Like 1

Both look a little 'meh' to me from those pics. 

Sure the home kit is a clean looking design but the sponsor looks like scrabble pieces or bingo balls (two fat Laddies - gabby and bruce ;) )

As for the away kit, sorry but it looks like a training top with the claret horizontal chest bar. 

My opinion however is from those two leaked images and may change once I see other pics or the kits in the flesh. 

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Last season were brilliant imo, this year I need to see in the flesh, liking the away but not the home, I think the UA training gear has been really nice too (albeit really expensive)

14 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Not so bad with the logo, if you blur yer eyes it's like a little row of footballs.

Only a 1 year deal so hopefully the big boys will come on board next season when we are back in the premier ;)

• Like 2