Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, Nigel said:

The problem with Hogan is that he is so injury prone. I'm just waiting for the inevitable.

Its like watching  'final destination'

Final Destination  7: Aston Villa - Where careers come to die.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Final Destination  7: Aston Villa - Where careers come to die.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

I’m sure it’s Final Destination 37, 7 seems too low for the amount of regurgitation that’s happened with that franchise!!

Hopefully his ankle will hold up for the season!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

There was one run in second half where he did which was really impressive just had no support

There were some decent crosses last night but he was well marshalled by United and still gave 100% - hopefully will get on the end of some chances against burton .

Thought he looked very good first half, hugely motivated almost to the point of boiling over and got himself in the game even when the situation wasn't suited to him. Second half was an odd one we seemed to be really on top at times but struggled to find him at all. Really faded out of the game badly. 

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Shout out to Hogan last night who never stopped running and a few times made things out of nothing. I know he only had like 13 touches but the service really was appalling to him. 

A lot to do with Sheffield United tbf. They had 3 guys covering the wings for so much of the game and nullified our attack quite considerably - they're a physical team who make up for their lack of quality by working their arses off. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Ran his bollocks off today. Well done Scott. 

Yes he was over their defenders like a rash an coming back to help the midfield aside well. He was like a thing possessed. I think he's trying to Grabban his place in the team. 

OK only a tap in but another goal keeps his run going after a blank. 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Full credit. Not heavily involved and pretty average on the ball but his work rate was unbelievable. 

Doesn't have to be heavily involved for me, that's not his game, he does the hardest thing in football and that is scoring goals

• Like 2

I see he's been nominated for player of the month, not sure when the result is out but well done Hogan on an outstanding month!

Cant remember the last time a Villa player won player of the month, maybe Kodjia last year at some point otherwise I'm thinking back to John Carew!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I see he's been nominated for player of the month, not sure when the result is out but well done Hogan on an outstanding month!

Cant remember the last time a Villa player won player of the month, maybe Kodjia last year at some point otherwise I'm thinking back to John Carew!

I think Ryan Sessengon got it in the end.

• Sad 1

Â