Neil Taylor

One For The Road

I think he presses really well and at one point was screaming for Nakamba to get into them. Nakamba did just that, they hoofed the ball forward and we regained possession.

Edited by AV82

I'm not a huge fan but credit were it's due he did well today. 

It's a shame that when Smith has decided to go to a 3 our more forward thinking LB is injured. 

On 26/12/2019 at 10:32, AJ said:

Just saw the Christmas vid on the OS. I really like Neil Taylor, he comes across as a really great guy.

Its just such a shame he is not good at that footbally stuff.

You got a link to that?

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Guy knows his limitations , and doesn't hide  

He hides all the time and doesn't provide a outball down the left if he can help it.

He was OK today actually, well done Neil.

They did have non-overlapper Phil Bardsley at RB and two left footed wingers who kept coming inside away from him though.

I would happily bring anyone in for him next league game.

• Like 1

Never known an 'out and out defender' pass on his man so much. Adding to the fact he was getting roasted so decided Chester 'needed help' so started holding his hand and avoiding the wing at all costs.

**** off.

Just get the **** out of this club.

Wage thief. Spinless. More so than Micah and Lescott.

He was doing 'okay' for most of the match (but as always too narrow) but showing Knockaert onto his favoured foot was poor. We know what he is, he's a left back who could help a side finish mid-table in the Championship. We need better, but I doubt we'll get a replacement this window.

• Like 1

Â