Neil Taylor

One For The Road

On 01/10/2019 at 01:08, TRO said:

it is.....I cringe when I see him in.

to think we, gave Lowton away and Enda Stevens...both of them for less than we paid for Taylor.

Taylor for Amavi looked a good trade at the time 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

As mentioned before I’ve tried to defend him this season but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a defender sold by a dummy as easily as Taylor did last week. In fact Westwood didn’t even feint to cross, He just shifted the ball.

Taylor must have been very embarrassed when the team went through the goals. 

5DDD2AF6-2BAE-421A-BA88-7C8C25F1F61F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

As mentioned before I’ve tried to defend him this season but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a defender sold by a dummy as easily as Taylor did last week. In fact Westwood didn’t even feint to cross, He just shifted the ball.

Taylor must have been very embarrassed when the team went through the goals. 

5DDD2AF6-2BAE-421A-BA88-7C8C25F1F61F.jpeg

He shouldn't even be on the bench, targett and hause are capable of covering the LB spot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The difference between him and Targett.... frightening. I actually never want to see him play for us again, not because he's appalling but because he just doesn't work in our team at all - so out of place. If we played without attacking full backs and he never had to cross the halfway line, he'd be OK but when he's on the ball in the attacking third, you know the move is over. 

• Like 2

I remember after a while wondering why he wasn't as good as I remember him being for Swansea, and then later on watching a Spurs game and realizing that when we signed Taylor I'd mixed him up with Ben Davies in my head for some reason.

We literally must have a better youth left back at the club?, like the mungo bridge dude?

In the prem 11 hause is a better backup LB, but obviously CB tonight.

Taylor is mid table championship quality at best.

Â