James Bree

Barney_avfc

I hope he's a rind for a long time, at Barnsley he often rennet out of the defence comfortably and even though he might need to be introduced Caerphilly by Bruce, I think edam well feta think of him as our future in the position given the outlay, if not, I think he's emmental.

Have I done enough?

• Like 1

Finally, a younger player who doesn't look like a breeze could shoulder barge them over. 

(I didn't actually mean that pun, I hate them, this place is effecting my subconscious)

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AshVilla said:

You need to change from Everton on your profile i'm not convinced till then

Can't seem to change it mate. Maybe it's something the mods can only do?

12 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Finally, a younger player who doesn't look like a breeze could shoulder barge them over. 

(I didn't actually mean that pun, I hate them, this place is effecting my subconscious)

His ex manager called him Breezy - I hope that is a reference to him gusting past the opposition and not about flatulence.

• 2 weeks later...

He basically did what Hutton does every game - hit the first man when he got the chance to cross and was far too easily turned by Brereton near the end of the game (shot went wide).

Looks fine enough, but find it amusing that he was "solid" while Hutton recently has been called "shit".

• Like 1

Â