James Bree

Barney_avfc

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Noticed a few Barnsley fans on Twitter claiming the bree photo is fake as he was clean shaven on Saturday night - surely not photoshopped? 

Looking closely at the photo, it's no more than a bit of stubble and shadow and certainly not approaching a beard. I expect even 19 year old lads can grow a '5 o'clock shadow' between Saturday and Tuesday!

5 minutes ago, brommy said:

Looking closely at the photo, it's no more than a bit of stubble and shadow and certainly not approaching a beard. I expect even 19 year old lads can grow a '5 o'clock shadow' between Saturday and Tuesday!

Maybe. It takes me 2 days to grow it and I'm 35. :-(

12 minutes ago, brommy said:

Hope your right - lets hope bree , hourihane and bjarnson are wrapped up in the next 24 hours - then get a decent striker in and we are good to go :)

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Would still like a decent goal scoring striker besides kodjia even It that means offloading McCormack or ayew.

Yes I know, I was just pointing out a possibly imminent solution to Tuesday :D  Come on you (other) Lions !  Getting Rhodes in for McCormack would be fantastic.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yes I know, I was just pointing out a possibly imminent solution to Tuesday :D  Come on you (other) Lions !  Getting Rhodes in for McCormack would be fantastic.

Agreed - we would then have strengthened all areas where we needed to and be in much better shape .

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Agreed - we would then have strengthened all areas where we needed to and be in much better shape .

And probably, quite ridiculously, up on net spend depending on an Ayew departure, not that net spend matters a solitary damn as it's not my money, but it would be some impressive business to be doing especially in January.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Noticed a few Barnsley fans on Twitter claiming the bree photo is fake as he was clean shaven on Saturday night - surely not photoshopped? 

That's like us and finger gate, or 'that's definitely not Delph, his head is the wrong shape'.

Kinda sad to see other fans clutching at straws like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's important to remember how young this lad is - this wouldn't just be his first footballing move, he'd be moving out of his parents house, leaving Barnsley and living on his own for the first time - he's only 19 and it's a big step. Give him some time to settle. 

I agree. We should sign his current captain to help him settle in.

• Like 4

It's important to remember how young this lad is - this wouldn't just be his first footballing move, he'd be moving out of his parents house, leaving Barnsley and living on his own for the first time - he's only 19 and it's a big step. Give him some time to settle. 

Good point. I do wonder if he will be back up for now and get the nod to start next season. 

Tis okay, Jack's going to look after him and show him the ropes....

• Like 3

And............ he will still be better than  Hutton and Bacuna put together :)

No arguments from me.

Â