The push for the Play offs ?

hippo

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Didn't see or hear the game, been pissed with an Irish bird all weekend. Getting a bit tired of all this **** winning! UTV!!!!!

Good man - priorities in the right place ;) - hope you scored :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Derby A

ipswich H

norwich A

villa H

huddersfield A

brentford H

sheff Wednesday A

We got this. We only have Fulham and reading.. who we can beat. Brighton who will be in party mode

Now I'm certainly no optimist BUT one could argue we're actually only 7points behind with SIX to play - if you have any real belief of this miracle happening then we need to do our job first and foremost and hope other results go our way. Seeing as one of those games is against 6th placed Fulham then, in a round about kind of way, we only need to close a seven point gap on them in the six other games. Problem is the other teams above us too...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Didn't see or hear the game, been pissed with an Irish bird all weekend. Getting a bit tired of all this **** winning! UTV!!!!!

Hopefully you've scored at least as much as Kodjia this weekend. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

Now I'm certainly no optimist BUT one could argue we're actually only 7points behind with SIX to play - if you have any real belief of this miracle happening then we need to do our job first and foremost and hope other results go our way. Seeing as one of those games is against 6th placed Fulham then, in a round about kind of way, we only need to close a seven point gap on them in the six other games. Problem is the other teams above us too...

I wouldn't be too concerned about the other teams if we win all the remaining games. I'd wager we would be directly behind Fulham if this were the case. Unfortunately I don't see Fulham dropping 8 more points!

We have to win every game and rely on Fulham and Shef wed picking up only 10 or 11 pts from their remaining games. then theres always the possibility of Preston or Derby going ona  great run. We have about as much chance as Leicester had of winning the league last season. 5000/1 I would put it at.

11 minutes ago, PaulC said:

We have to win every game and rely on Fulham and Shef wed picking up only 10 or 11 pts from their remaining games. then theres always the possibility of Preston or Derby going ona  great run. We have about as much chance as Leicester had of winning the league last season. 5000/1 I would put it at.

I'd take 5000-1 any day! Bookies are only offering 66-1

3 hours ago, Nigel said:

I wouldn't be too concerned about the other teams if we win all the remaining games. I'd wager we would be directly behind Fulham if this were the case. Unfortunately I don't see Fulham dropping 8 more points!

8 points dropped is just 2 losses and a draw in 7 games. That is nothing in this league. It can even happen in a row.

2 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

What statistics?

How many relegated teams bounce straight back? We had to have a complete clear out with loads of new players coming in so that was always going to be hard. Imo there was just too much going against us.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Will you give me 5000/1? 

Please :)