Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Is there literally anyone who still wants to keep him now?

He's got to go. We look clueless, disjointed, no shape, no ideas. It's pathetic.

We look completely like a team of individuals who are better than the opposition. We could be so much more.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I don't like the personal comments here on Bruce but it looks like he has reached the end of the road with Villa. Time for a change before the season is a write off. 

Season is already a write off :( 

So Bruce once again referred to his "pretty good record since being at the club" and "we're a lot better off than when I joined 2 years ago" in his post match interview. I don't think he realises that pretty good, and better than the shit we were in 2 years ago, is not going to get us back to the Premier League.

It just sounds like he thinks he's doing a good job just keeping us in this league.

• Like 1

“We’ve lost 1 game away from home, most people would be delighted about that”.

Teams placed ....21st, 23rd - with 10 men, 13th, and 8th are the games we are supposed to be delighted we are unbeaten in. One - ONE of those was a Win, On Day 1 ( plus a Win against  mighty Yeovil).

And, since he’s forgotten, we’ve lost 2 Away, not 1. League 1 Burton say Hello.

More than anything else, his view that this record should in any way be cause for “ delight”, ( let alone for a Club that’s got the players we have )sums him up.

He regards not losing as a major achievement .

Id love to ask the Owners if they are delighted.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 1

Decided after Wednesday to give it up till Brice got sacked so went out and had fun tonight instead, and I’ll have a nice restful night on Tuesday evening instead of dragging myself out to watch us against Preston. Just wondering thoigh if this smug word removed has been giving it the big one in interviews tonight, or does he only do that when we scrape a win against Rotherham? I’m not sure as I’m obviously one of the less intelligent fans so just looking to see what he’s said tonight. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, terrytini said:

“We’ve lost 1 game away from home, most people would be delighted about that”.

Teams placed ....21st, 23rd - with 10 men, 13th, and 8th are the games we are supposed to be delighted we are unbeaten in. One - ONE of those was a Win, On Day 1 ( plus a Win against  mighty Yeovil).

And, since he’s forgotten, we’ve lost 2 Away, not 1. League 1 Burton say Hello.

More than anything else, his view that this record should in any way be cause for “ delight”, ( let alone for a Club that’s got the players we have )sums him up.

He regards not losing as a major achievement .

Id love to ask the Owners if they are delighted.

His obsession with games not lost, as opposed to games won, is very telling. He's not got the right mentality for a team looking to win promotion.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, villianusa said:

I disagree. If we went on a winning run of 8 to 10 games we would be in the top two. Fulham showed last year what could be down with a run of results even at Christmas time.

We don't get that,  a run of draws yes.

I don't think the top of the table is going to be high on points this season, not like last anyway, so it may be very possible to pull a comeback off this season.

After seeing bruce like this he does need to be gone, if he can't get us in the premier league, he certainly can't keep us in it let alone make a run for the title there. We need an ace of a new manager and finding that kind of guy is going to be tough.

Come on owners Bruce needs to sort it or be gone cus I'm fed up and sick and tired of this crap now, I want the new guy installed asap so things can be underway, I'll even take Thierry Henry if I have too but would prefer JT..

I didn't watch the game last night.

Looking at the threads it appears it's same old same old and nothing was missed.

He is that depressing I am losing interest in us while he is here now. It is evident players and fans are turning this way the longer he remains in charge.

• Like 2

In terms of the season I think we could still go up because the are no good sides and nobody will run away with the league and I can’t see any team going on a Fulham like run. However I do think they required us to get rid of Bruce. He looks broken at the moment and he tactics if possible are getting worse than ever.

i didn’t watch much of last nights game because I’m finding it to difficult to watch and also I had a pretty good idea a draw would be what we played for but I just long for a manager that gets us on the front foot. What I did see looked like Abraham’s very isolated and Kodja playing as a winger when we have just loaned in two very good natural wingers. It doesn’t make sense to me but then not much Bruce does makes sense but if you loan in two wingers and don’t use them why not loan a good centre half in. 

Â