Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

First half was just appalling! What will Bruce do to make us click? Criticize the players and change it around again?

First he will tell the players to get their boots on.
Upon hearing that they have had them on for the last hour he will then scratch his head,  mumble something about 'getting at them' and clap them out.

So yes with 15 minutes to go I hope Bristol score, hopefully it is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

It's groundhog day, that's what supporting SBs Villa is like. I'm watching SW v L and I'm so jealous. On my other screen is the commentary on our game, the only thing I've noticed is how many different ways they can say we are crap.

BRUCE OUT, the nightmare needs to end.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

That last sub is so blatant of him trying to get the sack. He is 100% doing this on purpose make no mistake. Even a rookie manager would not make the last sub especially when the pressure is already on. He is done here folks and he knows it. Now we play the waiting game for the statement. 

Think bruce is going for a record here, as many draws as possible this season.

Is one think you can at least guarentee that booky slips coming in for draws, mite make a fair bit.

Edited by Dave-R

If we had lost he would have been gone.

After this result i am not so sure.

Those players out there tonight were not playing for him.

I'm just frustrated, it has one of the most depressing nights of football I have experienced in recent memory.

I really want him gone.

• Like 2

Most telling thing for me was how we were just applying some pressure and as soon as the Bruce out chants started(after the sub), the players just downed tools.

The fans want it, it looks like the players want it, let's hope Nasseef and Wes want it.

Bruce out.

Edited by jjaacckk91
Autocorrect

Â