Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Twitter dude who usually talks about transfers has some sort of knowledge in our medical team.

He just tweeted #injuries - probably him and Lansbury.

Not a big Albert fan, but two on a plate today. Did he cross it for the pen as well?

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Is there any news or word on his injury? Looked to be a heavy knock on the ankle. Hopefully nothing too serious. 

He did superbly to put the goals on a plate in the first half. He was doing well before having to go off. 

46686538_10205103407781019_3596874895234

Not looking good

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Precaution, look at his face it isn’t serious.

In fairness I think Albert smiles at just about anything. When we were kicking off in the second half he was smiling at Gardner. If he smiles at him...

3 minutes ago, Hanky said:

In fairness I think Albert smiles at just about anything. When we were kicking off in the second half he was smiling at Gardner. If he smiles at him...

How could anyone look at Gardner and not smile? So glad he had a crap birthday.

• Haha 1

His end product has been sorely lacking this season so it’s great to see him get a part in three goals. Hopefully just a knock, but I’d be very surprised if he plays the next two games. Time for Bolasie to get a chance, thoigh I do worry about his defensive work. 

Doesn't his contract run out at the end of this season?, didn't Bruce tell him he wasn't going to get another contract?

U think he will get an extension?

Edit: my bad seems it runs out in 2020.

Edited by MaVilla

Â