Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

"works hard"

The telltale sign when managers don't have a clue. Get the "grafters" and "real men" in.

Your right, I expect every player to work hard, but Adomah has no pace, crossing is awful, there is nothing to his game 

He’s been poor for such a long time.

I know Bolasie was in crazy money but I’m surprised we didn’t replace him, Green is not the answer. 

No idea what Smith sees in Adomah, Kodjia is a much better player even when playing in his weaker position. 

• Like 2

He has been really poor for about the last year and last couple of games dire. I know we aren't blessed with options but surely Kodjia has to be starting ahead of him.

Adomah is another one who will thankfully be off at the end of the season as no way I can see us taking up the one year option.

Edited by markavfc40

I think he would be better starting from the bench.

Let him come on for the last 20 to see out the game.

The massive problem is we have a dearth of talent on the wings. Kodjia just wont work hard enough and Green can stay fit. 

El Ghasi has gaping flaws to his game but is still our best option imo, this alone shows where we are. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

He isn't even bothered why Smith persists on playing is beyond me. The guy knows he is off so why are we even bothering with him. 

isnt his contract until 2020? (with an additional 1 year option if AV want it?)

So if he isnt here after the summer......we actually need to find someone to buy him......

28 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

isnt his contract until 2020? (with an additional 1 year option if AV want it?)

So if he isnt here after the summer......we actually need to find someone to buy him......

His contract expires in summer we don't have to exercise option and we won't because he has been Utter shit

Just now, Demitri_C said:

His contract expires in summer we don't have to exercise option and we won't because he has been Utter shit

Hmm ok I honestly thought his contract was until 2020 with an option for a year extra.

If it is 2019 then that's great !

4 hours ago, Eastie said:

Not going to be here next season so let’s play someone that will be - 2 wingers doesn’t work when they are as ineffective as ours - kodjia would have been more threat today 

correct....Kodjia don't press and we have too many of them too.

Â