Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

I think he only gets credited 1 assist because the cross for the Kodjia goal took a touch off a SHA defender before reaching Jimmy Danger.

Going by my unreliable homemade spreadsheet I think that was Adomah's 100th appearance for the Villa. Great game to cap it off too. Get back soon Albert.

35 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Going by my unreliable homemade spreadsheet I think that was Adomah's 100th appearance for the Villa. Great game to cap it off too. Get back soon Albert.

Today's (sometimes unreliable) programme says it was his 82nd start with 17 substitute appearances. Sorry.

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Having Adomah, Bolasie, Kodjia and El Ghazi is kinda broken for this league!

Yes that true, yet I feel if we go up only Bolasie maybe good enough out of those you mentioned.

We would need a ton of players if we got promotion.

Edited by Dave-R

20 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Surprised, I think he's limited. About to turn 31, never a good age for a winger.

With our style now I suppose he may get plenty of opportunities to cause trouble.

I think Adomah is one and it's a shame to say it but I agree because of his age and his position it would be extremely tough for him in the premiere. Then there's the injury he suffers, he's had alot hasn't he, the premiere would not doubt add to his injurys.

The owners I think are certainly going to want young talent in and reinforce what they said as they came into the club about young talent.

I think the likes of adomah and kodjia, there days are numbered once were promoted. Its a shame but the club must come first and ageing talent is all ok in the championship and no doubt there will be clubs that would snatch them off of us, they would be missed and never forgotten for there time and what they did to get us back where we belong that's for sure..

Edited by Dave-R

47 minutes ago, sidcow said:

August 2020.

Why are we not living on the moon and driving flying cars yet? 

If this is true, why does this new contract talk keep coming up?

He will be even OLDER then.

Keep him for his contract at most IMO.

OR sell in the summer.

• Like 2

He signed a 4 year contract when he arrived in Sept 16 so he has plenty of time remaining on his current deal.

Given his form over the last 12 months I wouldn't give him a new deal at present and I don't think it would make sense before the summer and the outcome of this season.

I'm not convinced he would be particularly effective in the PL.

Â