Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Toss up between him and Grealish for best player today but definitely needs to work on end product.  Decent pace and can beat a man nicely, though.

Really?! Looks pretty average to me, don't remember one good delivery from him or shot

Edited by honest_bertie
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

They don't. They're not wanted and it's not unknown for football fans opinions to be warped when it comes to rating players ;)

Well the Bristol Fan on here said he was better than Bolaise when they played together at Bristol City...

That said I gave him the big build up when he signed and he's been really disappointing. 3 minutes to go tonight, we have a free kick in a good position....and he's tying his shoelaces. All about priorities...

Doesn't help that when attacking it looked like this:

-------------------------Kodija

---------------Grealish-----------------------------------------------------------------Adomah

-----------------------------McCormack

----------------------------Jedinak----------Tish

He did well but a lack of players around him and support didn't help.

11 hours ago, Xela said:

I think its just the fact he's got a Villa shirt on. Decent players look dogshit for us.

Every player we buy can't be awful can they? Players who have shone in this league suddenly look awful. What's happening?

I think we are gradually coming round to the idea.

On 10/15/2016 at 23:21, VillaChris said:

Well the Bristol Fan on here said he was better than Bolaise when they played together at Bristol City...

That said I gave him the big build up when he signed and he's been really disappointing. 3 minutes to go tonight, we have a free kick in a good position....and he's tying his shoelaces. All about priorities...

They were from Harvey Nichols....come on, you can't let those expensive little buddies get dirty.:)

Â