Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

5 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Its ok, I wasn't expecting you too. You never do.

Classless.

6 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Fwiw, It matters not one jot what adomah did for other clubs. 

Yes it does. He's had a lot of success at this level. He clearly isn't a dogshit shit player, regardless of your judgement after watching the grand total of 2 games.

RDM won the champs league. It didn't stop you saying he was gash for villa. Which he was.

False equivalence.

Oh and the post saying he was 'great' StefanAVFC. You seem to have missed that as it didn't fit your 'top player' part.

Literally have no idea what you're on about or what its got to do with my post.

I read it. 

You responded to Trent by saying the same thing in about 6 different ways. The main point being completely shut down by this:

He HAS been a top player in this league. For multiple clubs. It's not as if he's never played in the league and people are making the assessment. Your entire post only makes sense if this was the case.

There's more evidence that he's a top player in this league than there is that he's "dogshit". Way more. This one simple point renders the rest of your argument invalid.

Adomah has been the epitome of below average during his time at Villa so far. I'm not writing him off, I actually think he'll be a good player for us, but right now all he has shown is glimpses of his potential. 

For someone who's played in this league +40 times for 6 seasons in a row, you'd expect him to hit the ground running. 

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I read it. 

You responded to Trent by saying the same thing in about 6 different ways. The main point being completely shut down by this:

But your point here has nothing to do with the vast majority of my post.

My post was pretty much saying that I couldn't give a toss whether I'm premature in my conclusion, not to mention that you, trent or any other poster thinks my conclusion is premature.

I highlighted that other posters had said he was great....... something trent said that nobody had....... you missed that part when you continually quote this pretty meaningless 'top player' stuff.

Forgetting which points people have and haven't made, what I find most staggering is that you're going to this extent to justify calling a Villa player dogshit. After 2 games, after we've just won two, with the player you labelled 'dog shit' getting two assists.

We can't just be happy that we won two games, we have to read detailed justification of why you called him dogshit in the first place. Expending this sort of effort into your 2 game label, after we've won two.

For me, that's madness.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Oh these forums are a joy to read at the minute.  Can we go back to losing games please? 

It doesn't seem to matter what we're doing. Some will never stop moaning.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Forgetting which points people have and haven't made, what I find most staggering is that you're going to this extent to justify calling a Villa player dogshit. After 2 games, after we've just won two, with the player you labelled 'dog shit' getting two assists.

We can't just be happy that we won two games, we have to read detailed justification of why you called him dogshit in the first place. Expending this sort of effort into your 2 game label, after we've won two.

It was last week I called him dogshit. Had nobody quoted me I probably wouldnt have even entered the thread. Tbh, since the wolves game, I hadn't given him a second thought.

And hang on a minute? You don't like it when I justify..... In fact explain my decision to call him dogshit. Haven't tried to justify anything. But at the same time you 'like' posts that throughout the day have indicated that I've avoided the question of explaining it. 

Once again, another contradiction masterclass.

Just face it, some people just don't see Aston villa football players in as fond a light as you do. 

Adomah is slow starting to grow into the player I hoped he would be. I was disappointed with him at first, I thought he would be a lot quicker and trickier on the ball than he was. The last two games though we have seen so much more from him and I think he is starting to settle in. Hopefully he continues to improve and be a great player for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Think he's very important to the balance of this team. Certainly when Grealish isn't involved. We need him as an outlet on the right. 

I agree. not only does he offer balance and a more direct approach, i think the ability of Adomah, Ayew and Kodjia to interchange during games gives a more fluid feel to our attack. 

I'm a big, big fan of RMC but I'm not sure he is as adaptable as the others in the system Bruce wants to employ. So i think it was a huge blow for us today that Adomah was replaced so early. 

3 hours ago, av1 said:

With Ayew suspended for the next game, hopefully his injury is minor. 

I'm sure he winced when the physio pressed on his leg... Hopefully just a dead leg which are painful but should be back next week.

On 10/31/2016 at 01:55, Woodytom said:

Went off injured early on. thought he was poor 

Wasn't much to judge him on, 20 minutes?

He's inconsistent but he's also a constant threat. One of those players that the opposition hate playing against. We really missed his directness and his closing down, game plan went out the window when he went off. 

• Like 4

Â