Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, sidcow said:

I keep hearing this but what happened Then?  If a player is unplayable they score goals of create dozens of opportunities for others or win penalties but I can't recall anything.  

I am not trying to be objectionable but I genuinely do not see these things others seem to see in him. 

He beat his man multiple times. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand.

• Like 1

He was a great outlet for us in the second half, got plenty of crosses in and generally was good on the counter attack.

Even in the last few minutes he was keeping possession well and running the clock down.

This guy will be a big player for us as the season goes on, he's improving every game.

Or are you happy with Hutton's endless overhit crosses as our attacking from the right hand side?!

• Like 2

He played well but thought his final ball was not great at times. he did put in a cracking ball from a free kick that somehow went wide

I do though love that he isnt afraid to put in a shift and help Hutton

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

We must be watching different games because I didn't see a single time today where he accelerated away from any opposition player.  Quite often he lost out in 50/50 foot races for the ball. 

If people are repeatedly not where you are crossing you are not crossing into the right areas. 

Or we had a forward rmc who hides in the box and doesn't make the runs he should.

RMC header 1st half, RMC offside sitter 2nd half, the ball that the defender flicked off jedinak having a free back post header 4 yards out 2nd half...

3 chances he created straight away off the top of my head, he also had a desire that we needed and lifted the team, everything was coming down our right, they couldn't cope with him and Hutton 

honstly don't see how anyone could say he didn't have the beating of his man, he had him on toast, if the Lino could see 5 yards in front of him he'd have won 2/3 good free kicks too

17 hours ago, sidcow said:

I keep hearing this but what happened Then?  If a player is unplayable they score goals of create dozens of opportunities for others or win penalties but I can't recall anything.  

I am not trying to be objectionable but I genuinely do not see these things others seem to see in him. 

He literally created the opportunity for the Grealish penalty. Put a Blackburn player on his stomach and hoodwinked 3 defenders before sliding it into Grealish.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Put in some very good free kick deliveries last night. These are the times I wish football was like certain other sports where you could swap in and out certain players, for certain playes. Gestede would have buried a couple of those yesterday.

Â