International Football General Chat

villa4europe

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Just as the questions were starting to be asked he’s out of jail

Massively. Top managers change things and adapt when there's a problem. He's sat on his hands and won the lottery.

doing just enough to not clearly be s*** enough to be called out.

Southgate has lucked in so many times its like he has a golden goose or something.

Edited by MaVilla

We’re going to finish this game with 5 defenders, Rice and Phillips on the pitch. Seven defensive players out of ten and we’re playing Poland without Lewandowski.

How much is he getting paid for this?! 

Edited by tom_avfc
  • Like 3

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

GS's England really is the Burnley of international football

I'd believe in a Sean Dyche managed England. We'd be shite to watch but our players would know what where they're meant to be doing.

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Phillips in the squad at all, nevermind starting is the biggest joke of all 

Massively, massively out of his depth. 

6 minutes ago, EastEndVillan said:

what is the point of Phillips.

I was just about to post about him, I just don’t see the point. Offers absolutely nothing, especially when asked to play box to box role. Ward Prowse would offer more going forward. Or even play Mount next to Rice and Lingard attacking.
————

On another note, I was just saying before the goal that we’ll probably sneak a win and Southgate will say it shows composure and how good the team are. He’ll use this result to not take Jack.

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

I genuinely can see Jesse bloody Lingard going to the Euros instead of Grealish.

I don't think he'd dare tbh. But I can see us going with just Kane and DCL(2 strikers) to give Lingard a spot. 

Just now, KAZZAM said:

I don't think he'd dare tbh. But I can see us going with just Kane and DCL(2 strikers) to give Lingard a spot. 

I think he would dare. 

He didnt pick him over and over again when it was obvious he deserved it. 

• Like 2

Â