Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

23 hours ago, PieFacE said:

He hasn't had loads of chances but he has had chances, and he's not putting them away.

Meh, don't rate. Has a bit of intelligence about him but if you don't put it on a plate for him, he ain't really leading the line like we need.

Kodja plays with the same midfield and somehow manages to score goals.

They're different players. But also, Kodjia has started about 8 more games. Yes he has 6 more goals, but weren't 4 of them penalties? If Ross was on pens, started more, he would probably be 1 off Kodjia's total.

I hope he's injured, or Bruce has lost the plot.

28 minutes ago, Jareth said:

On loan apparently according to reports in today's press  regan has just said - that would be crazy to help one of the teams competing for a play off place .

Edited by Eastie

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

On loan apparently according to reports in today's press  regan has just said - that would be crazy to help one of the teams competing for a play off place .

Maybe he just didn't settle in Birmingham but I would expect to to continue where he left off at Fulham. I hope Bruce has someone lined up to replace him.

37 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Agreed, baffling if a loan.

I thought this club had stopped making stupid and expensive mistakes ?

If true nothing changes, still a bunch of buffoons making the decisions.

Edited by jim

Â