Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

That explains a lot, SB got pelters for picking Gabby - who apparently is training hard and all the time this toss pots wagging it like a school kid. I hate this with a passion, making the club, the manager, the fans look like utter mugs, if he was in my company he'd get a slap

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, DK82 said:

True, but I like the fact Bruce is pissed off. 

Brice was also taking pelters an hour ago for not playing him. I see the logic of not announcing this to the world, but players get protected to much so i also see why Bruce would make this public. 

As manager its his job to protect players to a certain extent, but not turning up to training is indefensible 

Had high hopes when he signed. Another failure.

It may just be worth writing off the £12m plus wages if it demonstrates to the current squad and potential signings that this kind of shit isn't going to wash with the club anymore. 

Get rid. Get rid now.

• Like 1

The bolded bit in particular seems to be a recurring theme at VP over the last few years. In Bruce and Xia i think we now have 2 blokes that will sort this out once and for all. 

On RMC. F##k him off. I've been a big advocate of his all year but this sort of behaviour is unacceptable.  

And fair play to bruce for jumping the fence and taking no sh#t

“There has been too much indiscipline at this club for way too long.

“Not in 20 years of management have I gone down this road of publicly shaming a player but I have to make a stand because I won't put up with it. Not on my watch.

“I ask only one thing. When I tell them they are in, everyone else is in. How can I pick him when he doesn’t want to come training?

Â