Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Why the **** is he not playing? If Bruce says "because we're loaning him out" as the reason, I'm done with him. He is our player. If he plays and breaks his leg, who gives a ****? God forbid Fulham don't get him on loan for 6 months due to an injury.

8 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Why the **** is he not playing? If Bruce says "because we're loaning him out" as the reason, I'm done with him. He is our player. If he plays and breaks his leg, who gives a ****? God forbid Fulham don't get him on loan for 6 months due to an injury.

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Just our luck. Why do so many of our signings try to take the piss and take us for a ride?

Probably because we put him on a big wage and then haven't really played him where he needs to be, not that it's an excuse. It's wrong.

• Like 1

What a waster another to add to a long list that we have signed the last few years. To not be turning in for training is a disgrace and it is little wonder he has looked off the pace.

Not much prospect of getting rid of him either I wouldn't imagine.

• Like 2

Unfit and ill discipline ? Sounds a lot like agbonlahor yet Flabby gets picked to play pretty much every game.

RM must've done some really bad sh1t in comparison...

• Like 1

Appalling state of affairs - this club is an easy ride for players who want big wages for strolling around not giving a toss. 

Sell him and replace him with a striker but certainly we should demand at least £9m

Edited by Eastie

Â