Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

19 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Sell him. Don't want or need players like him, I mean FFS how many half arsed players have we had over the last few years who see this club as a nice easy earner. We've got to get rid of this poisonous atmosphere at the club. He's got to go. 

This.

Absolutely sick to the back teeth of players taking the money and taking the piss.

• Like 3

I have to admit. If I was McC and this club is as shit as it appears to be (under RDM) then SB brings back Gaby. I'd also say "F*** this bunch of amatuers. if he's decided to devalue his transfer fee, then that is of course totally out of order.

But in all honesty, If I'd worked through the RDM shit then a new manager comes in with the save Gaby concept I'd be doing everything to get out asap

I can't believe we've gone and done it again! 

How do we keep finding these players and piss all our money away. 

Players who skip training should forfeit 100% of their wages. 

1 minute ago, Grasshopper said:

I have to admit. If I was McC and this club is as shit as it appears to be (under RDM) then SB brings back Gaby. I'd also say "F*** this bunch of amatuers. if he's decided to devalue his transfer fee, then that is of course totally out of order.

But in all honesty, If I'd worked through the RDM shit then a new manager comes in with the save Gaby concept I'd be doing everything to get out asap

Couldn't disagree more. I've felt sorry for Ross at times this season, the lack of midfield and playing upfront with someone that doesn't pass the ball must be infuriating at times, but there is no excuse for acting like a dick. 

If he had half a brain in his head he would have realised that with Kodjia away for the month, it was his time to shine. Instead he acts like a rocket polisher. Get rid. 

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

What a disgrace, right up there among the very worst signings in the club's history. 

paid what 12 million for him and we will prob ship him out on loan or transfer fee for a quarter of the price

its easily worst signing and makes Balaban seem like a snip

2 minutes ago, NASTY_LEE said:

Rhodes - bought for £11m. Does very little but still valued at that by his club a year later. 

Ross - Bought for £13m. Done very little but about to be lent to another club a few months later.

Only at Villa. 

Announcing to the world that he doesn't turn up to training is not going to help keep the fee up. 

• Like 1

Â