Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

What a waster another to add to a long list that we have signed the last few years. To not be turning in for training is a disgrace and it is little wonder he has looked off the pace.

Not much prospect of getting rid of him either I wouldn't imagine.

No excuse for this. 

Just now, mottaloo said:

Unfit and ill discipline ? Sounds a lot like agbonlahor yet Flabby gets picked to play pretty much every game.

RM must've done some really bad sh1t in comparison...

Let's no pretend Gabby was just let off. He was out the team for a long time and had the owner try and force him out in the summer. 

He's worked hard and got himself back. 

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Not working out for him so chucked his toys out the pram! Understand why Bruce has been reluctant to use him if he's not turning up for training! Shocking! Meant to be a leader too. 

I think this is part of the problem. Gabby has taken the piss for 12 -24 months and has been given another chance. Players will probably think they will receive the same.

And GA has proved beyond all doubt that he is not worthy of a place, if his job is to score.

He was a sprinter who played football. Now he's not even that fast any more. Get rid.

Sell him. Don't want or need players like him, I mean FFS how many half arsed players have we had over the last few years who see this club as a nice easy earner. We've got to get rid of this poisonous atmosphere at the club. He's got to go. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Very surprised and disappointed by this.  He's never came across as that type of character. 

I'm sure he had some issues at Cardiff, also caught drink driving? I could be wrong.

If he wasnt turning up to training I hope hes wages where getting docked and if they where not no wonder discipline at the club is so bad. Since they seem to be able to get away with whatever they want

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

How embarrassing for mccormack! 

Being outed by the manager as being unfit and not turning up to training. 

Worst is, that means he's in worse shape than gabby :blink:

Won't be easy to get back a decent price for him after these revelations - hugely embarrassing for the player but totally deserves to be outed .

• Like 2

This sounds horrible. Continually not turning up to training.... is this real?

Sorry McCormack, I've several times called you our most intelligent player, but off the field you certainly don't seem to be the sharpest... lost me now.

14 minutes ago, DK82 said:

I think this is part of the problem. Gabby has taken the piss for 12 -24 months and has been given another chance. Players will probably think they will receive the same.

I think the difference between Gabby and RMC is that Bruce said he will only judge them on how he finds them, clean slate and all that. Gabby taking the piss for 2yrs is irrelevant in Bruce's eyes. As of the here and now, he probably sees Gabby working hard in training while Ross is taking the piss. 

I don't necessarily agree with Gabby getting chance number 756655433, but once Bruce decided to wipe the slate clean and take them how he sees them, its difficult to argue with Gabby getting a game ahead of Ross if these stories are true.

Just now, AVTuco said:

This sounds horrible. Continually not turning up to training.... is this real?

Sorry McCormack, I've several times called you our most intelligent player, but off the field you certainly don't seem to be the sharpest... lost me now.

Bruce says he's never had this situation in 20 years of management -

"Not in 20 years of management have I gone down this route before. I only ask one thing of them, to turn up. He's decided that the team has picked itself today."

7 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Well he hasn't got out of condition overnight?

So why sell Rudy and why not take action against Ross sooner?

This.

If this is true. Why has it been allowed to go on for long enough for him to get so out of shape?

I thought above all Bruce was supposed to be a disciplinarian.

Â