Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

It would be fantastic if Ross can get rehabilitated and scoring / assisting again.  On form he would really add to our options.

My innate optimism is hoping the Norwich result and performance of O'Hare, Green and Davis is giving a kick up the arse to some of the more senior players who now have to prove they are better which can only be good for the club.

7 minutes ago, rubberman said:

It would be fantastic if Ross can get rehabilitated and scoring / assisting again.  On form he would really add to our options.

My innate optimism is hoping the Norwich result and performance of O'Hare, Green and Davis is giving a kick up the arse to some of the more senior players who now have to prove they are better which can only be good for the club.

I imagine the older ones on big contracts with crap attitudes wont be remotely arsed

Hope he gets a run out. There is no need to ship him to a promotion rival. It would make no sense. 

Kodjia may take longer, Hogan looks useless. Let's try and use an asset we have. If he can contribute then it's going to be a big positive. 

4 hours ago, rubberman said:

McCormack, Hogan, Davis, Kodjia all firing is some strike force at this level!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone on here ages ago say they knew a doorman who said he was out clubbing late several nights a week? If so sounds like a flunky that we'd be best rid of

It takes him a few pints to get his eye in. it's nee bother.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

McCormack, Hogan, Davis, Kodjia all firing is some strike force at this level!

Probably the best in the division - glad to see you didn't include .... no I'm not going to say it!!!

ideal would be someone buying him outright to be fair and then that club giving us an unsolicited £10mil finders fee. :P

but as long as all his wages are paid up and there's a loan fee involved that's not too bad

5 minutes ago, Rodders said:

ideal would be someone buying him outright to be fair and then that club giving us an unsolicited £10mil finders fee. :P

but as long as all his wages are paid up and there's a loan fee involved that's not too bad

And as long as he carries on behaving like a waste of money for them, and doesn't suddenly turn back into a good footballer. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

And as long as he carries on behaving like a waste of money for them, and doesn't suddenly turn back into a good footballer. 

We are Aston Villa. He will bang in at least 20 this season for whoever buys him. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

He will bang in at least 20 this season for whoever buys him. 

Prediction: He won't. 

See ya Ross, you can drink to your hearts content in Sunderland. They don't mind that kind of stuff up there. 

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

Ideal would be building a time machine and sending Agent Agbonlahor back through a space/time rift to tell Dr T not to sign the guy!

Shit happens though, let's cut our losses whilst we can and get rid ASAP

Â