Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

McCormack staying according to the daily star as we want loan to a rival only permanent deal. Time to start using him brucie

'The daily star'

....Tee Hee!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Still wonder if Rangers would still be able to make a deal?

Please yes. I am somewhat of a rangers supporter, and try to go to a match when I am in scotland visiting my fiancee's family, so I'd love for a Villa player to be up there. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

McCormack staying according to the daily star as we want loan to a rival only permanent deal. Time to start using him brucie

Good, I think he has something to offer in this league, although I thought we overpaid for him when we bought him

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Good, I think he has something to offer in this league, although I thought we overpaid for him when we bought him

Still has a lot to offer here  under the right manager .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Don't think he has anything to offer. To bad we can't offload some of his wages.

His relationship with Bruce will not be healed - a new man with a clean slate and maybe he will come good .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villabromsgrove said:

He's a good finisher with poor fitness. A good manager and coach could get him firing again.

He was, think his performances for us shows that he is finished at this level.

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Not sure why it's good. He's been unremittingly shit with us and no doubt very expensive in wages.

if we can't even sell him, more like"bad". 

Because IF he can sort his head out, he could be a real asset. 

He has been shit due to his issues, however with a bit more support from the club I am sure he can get himself back in a good place.

Â