Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm also observing the sheer idiocy of Steve Bruce in leaving a forward with over 100 goals at this level in the stands, whilst we struggle score on the pitch. Garbage manager.

Yes no Kodjia, No Hogan and hes to stubborn to bring a proven goal scorer back into the squad. He deserves the sack

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Seen this type of comment a lot on here.

What does it mean?

He has done sod all for us on the pitch, missed training and refused to apologise. Did sod all for Forest on loan.

Whst's the basis for all this talk about his "clear" ability and football brain?

In my case I've watched him for about six years. It's based on that.

25 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Oh no they are not!

He's behind you :) 

on the the subject of Ross I think in the current state we are in he should at least be an option on the bench .

961148_4368660.jpg

Edited by Eastie
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Jareth said:

I'm sure there's a big gaping hole for someone of that calibre, just a pity he couldn't climb over his gate and catch a cab. Not sure what job you or I could hold on to with these sorts of excuses.

Yeah, he should have put on two stone, partied during and after horrible losing streaks, played gum spitting games on the bench.  Then, all could be forgiven.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Yeah, he should have put on two stone, partied during and after horrible losing streaks, played gum spitting games on the bench.  Then, all could be forgiven.

Now, now, two wrongs don't make a right....

3 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Seen this type of comment a lot on here.

What does it mean?

He has done sod all for us on the pitch, missed training and refused to apologise. Did sod all for Forest on loan.

Whst's the basis for all this talk about his "clear" ability and football brain?

maybe it's similar to the "bruce will get it right - he's earned promotion out of this division 4 times."  Neither one is completely conclusive about future performance but they are both worth thinking about.  They should earn the guy a "fighting chance" to impress or at least satisfy expectations.

For me, I've seen plenty of what Bruce can accomplish here and now, and it's not enough.  Bruce Out

I've not seen enough of McCormack to make up my mind what he's capable of, if managed well.  I'd like to see more before I decide.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

maybe it's similar to the "bruce will get it right - he's earned promotion out of this division 4 times."  Neither one is completely conclusive about future performance but they are both worth thinking about.  They should earn the guy a "fighting chance" to impress or at least satisfy expectations.

For me, I've seen plenty of what Bruce can accomplish here and now, and it's not enough.  Bruce Out

I've not seen enough of McCormack to make up my mind what he's capable of, if managed well.  I'd like to see more before I decide.

But, if he has a major attitude problem, what can anyone do with him? There's got to be a line, and a boss has got to be a boss. Pander to this sort of behaviour and the whole squad will start doing it. 

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Strengthen a promotion rival, genius move.

I honestly think we are weakening them. But would be our luck if his gate started working and he scores a ton. Can we recall him if he does well? Surely that's allowed?

This thread is amazing.

Every time he plays for us, this thread says just how shit he is, and how we should get rid.

Then when we nearly get rid of him, suddenly he's going to fire teams into the play offs and he's really good? 

:blink::wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

This thread is amazing.

Every time he plays for us, this thread says just how shit he is, and how we should get rid.

Then when we nearly get rid of him, suddenly he's going to fire teams into the play offs and he's really good? 

:blink::wacko:

Scored over 50 goals for Leeds including 28 in his last season there. Hardly a smart move this.

• Like 2

Â