Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Sometimes manager's just fancy certain players and bring them with them wherever they go.  Nothing more sinister than that.  I expect Tshibola will probably do very well in Scotland.

I expect him to flop. He couldn't be bothered to put any effort in here, he couldn't be bothered to put any effort in at Forest, he got sent home from MK Dons because he couldn't be bothered to put any effort in either.

I don't expect him to be any different at Kilmarnock either, I think it's safe to say the boy lacks motivation.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KHV said:

I expect him to flop. He couldn't be bothered to put any effort in here, he couldn't be bothered to put any effort in at Forest, he got sent home from MK Dons because he couldn't be bothered to put any effort in either.

I don't expect him to be any different at Kilmarnock either, I think it's safe to say the boy lacks motivation.

Clarke seemed to get him at it during their time at reading , maybe he will do it again although I think we can write off the vast majority of his transfer fee - will be lucky to get a nominal fee

Kilmarnock Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Aaron Tshibola on a loan deal until the end of the season.

Aaron joins Killie from Aston Villa and becomes our first new signing of the January transfer window.

The 23-year-old midfielder has previously worked with Steve Clarke at Reading and Aston Villa.

He said: "I'm delighted to be here. It has taken quite a while to get here but I'm pleased to join the squad.

"I'm reunited with Steve Clarke and I can't wait to get started."

Aaron spent the first half of this season on loan with former Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson at MK Dons.

Everyone at Kilmarnock FC would like to welcome Aaron to the club and wish him every success in his time at Rugby Park.

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=6752&ShowCat=

On their OS. Still nowt on ours.

Seems like a good result for us. We get rid of him for 4 months or so and he re-joins a coach that has got the best out of him so far. Hopefully he recaptures that form and creates some demand for himself so we get part of our investment in him back.

• Like 1

great move really. Clarke is the only one that got a performance out of him. More under his tutelage will do him well. 

If he cant play in the Scottish league he may as well hang up the boots. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2018 at 01:31, AvfcRigo82 said:

I wonder if Kilmarnock have added a clause in there to make the deal perminant come June.

If they have I hope they have already started paying us installments.

Even if we asked half a million I’d expect it to be way out of Kilmarnock reach .

43 minutes ago, villianusa said:

I'm glad for him. Depending on where we are next season, if he can turn things around we might just need him.

If tish is in the team next season then I doubt Bruce will be here .

55 minutes ago, Eastie said:

If tish is in the team next season then I doubt Bruce will be here .

Agreed. Tish will never play a PL game for anyone, he is gash. And if we don't get promoted Bruce is gone. 

Â