Keith Wyness

villan-scott

15 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I read that and thought that's gotta be a woman that wrote that tweet. I then saw a photo of the person that wrote the tweet and realised that I was right. 

As for a Wyness. It's no secret what my thoughts on this guy and his fat face are. But I couldn't really give two s**ts about what he does on twitter. 

What? 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, M_Afro said:

This guy is getting a really easy ride in my opinion. He is the guy who is failing us the most. We need to crank the pressure up on Keith. Bruce needs to Tobit it is pointless if big Keith is appointing his successor 

Absolutely - out of the game for years until xia fell  for him - he is a huge reason this club is such a mess

• Thanks 1

On 27/12/2017 at 04:10, Eastie said:

Absolutely - out of the game for years until xia fell  for him - he is a huge reason this club is such a mess

He is a useless word removed of the highest order!

Edited by AvfcRigo82
Fixed

This is silly really. So lets just sack xia, round and tge reat if the board. RDM was xias choice. Wyness helped lped bring bruce in. Doesnt seem to have worked out with bruce but we can't sit here calling for ceos heads when they get a manager appointment wrong. Thats just ridiculous.

If we sacked bruce amd got some one like Owen coyle in then fine questions havw ti be asked.  However i do think wyness actually does know what he is doing certainly better than that clueless imbecile bomb fox. 

3 times a charm right? 

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This is silly really. So lets just sack xia, round and tge reat if the board. RDM was xias choice. Wyness helped lped bring bruce in. Doesnt seem to have worked out with bruce but we can't sit here calling for ceos heads when they get a manager appointment wrong. Thats just ridiculous.

If we sacked bruce amd got some one like Owen coyle in then fine questions havw ti be asked.  However i do think wyness actually does know what he is doing certainly better than that clueless imbecile bomb fox. 

3 times a charm right? 

I am now questioning your sanity!

• Like 1

Â