Keith Wyness

villan-scott

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

This is silly really. So lets just sack xia, round and tge reat if the board. RDM was xias choice. Wyness helped lped bring bruce in. Doesnt seem to have worked out with bruce but we can't sit here calling for ceos heads when they get a manager appointment wrong. Thats just ridiculous.

If we sacked bruce amd got some one like Owen coyle in then fine questions havw ti be asked.  However i do think wyness actually does know what he is doing certainly better than that clueless imbecile bomb fox. 

3 times a charm right? 

Fox was clueless and wyness is years behind the times and no coincidence he was out of the game for years after departing Everton -I can only think Samuelson recommended him to xia as surely xia would never have heard of him .

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

This is silly really. So lets just sack xia, round and tge reat if the board. RDM was xias choice. Wyness helped lped bring bruce in. Doesnt seem to have worked out with bruce but we can't sit here calling for ceos heads when they get a manager appointment wrong. Thats just ridiculous.

If we sacked bruce amd got some one like Owen coyle in then fine questions havw ti be asked.  However i do think wyness actually does know what he is doing certainly better than that clueless imbecile bomb fox. 

3 times a charm right? 

The fact he is allowing this to go on is why people are questioning him

Nice to see he's been allowed to tweet again.

Hopefully the hard question isn't who out of Bruce and Wyness can fit the most marshmallows in their mouths or which place in town has the best kebabs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds like a pre-warning from DrT has lead to wyness issueing a rally-call.

He must have been made aware of - or realises himself - that the next 2 games mean falling further away from the playoffs is D-day before a 12 day break

The reality being...? 

Why cancel leave for EVERYONE? Does Kevin in Marketing being off for a few days mean we won’t get promoted? Don’t get why we needed to know that. If anything it’s just going to demotivate people who no longer have the time off they were given. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

The reality being...? 

Why cancel leave for EVERYONE? Does Kevin in Marketing being off for a few days mean we won’t get promoted? Don’t get why we needed to know that. If anything it’s just going to demotivate people who doesn’t get the time off they were given. 

It's ridiculous, but I guess the plan is to show how very serious we are taking the situation.

Look at us we are cancelling leave for everyone, that's how determined and energetic we are. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2017 at 22:25, M_Afro said:

This guy is getting a really easy ride in my opinion. He is the guy who is failing us the most. We need to crank the pressure up on Keith. Bruce needs to Tobit it is pointless if big Keith is appointing his successor 

Oh dear - is this yet more street talk that an old git like me has missed out on? I know about the Book of Tobit in the Catholic bible - he was a man who suffered a series of misfortunes and then went blind but had his sight restored after praying to god.

But I’m guessing this is not what is being referenced here? Someone please help a dinosaur by explaining!

22 minutes ago, Tayls said:

The reality being...? 

Why cancel leave for EVERYONE? Does Kevin in Marketing being off for a few days mean we won’t get promoted? Don’t get why we needed to know that. If anything it’s just going to demotivate people who no longer have the time off they were given. 

Many are too quick to take social media announcements too literally. I really don't think 'everyone' means literally everyone. If Kevin from admin is in Tenerife with his wife and kids he won't be ending his holiday early.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I really dislike the references to his weight, or Bruce’s for that matter... I couldn’t care less if he was 200 stone, or a page 3 stunner, I want our football club to do well. Him being overweight has nothing to do with his ability to be CEO of the club.

If he’s useless then he’s useless, but being overweight is not why he’s useless. Same goes for Bruce.

Just a personal pet peeve, I’m not having a go at anyone.

Well said mate I agree

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tayls said:

The reality being...? 

We are well and truly F**** if we don't go up this season.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, brommy said:

Many are too quick to take social media announcements too literally. I really don't think 'everyone' means literally everyone. If Kevin from admin is in Tenerife with his wife and kids he won't be ending his holiday early.

Kevin’s Marketing - not admin. <_<

if you look at the quote - he says “all leave cancelled”. I’d imagine that the playing staff are required to turn up to training and can’t book random days holiday when they feel like it. Which leaves the office staff. So, where he says “all leave cancelled” - I think he probably means ALL leave cancelled (it’s like Brexit is Brexit). If Kevin is in Tenerife, then he is probably allowed to finish his trip, or he might have his laptop with him to allow him to work on the beach whilst sipping sangria. 

Maybe we should ask KW to confirm what he means. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 2

Reading the replies to Keith’s tweet I noticed some guy claiming lansbury went through a player in training causing a big fight and has gone - first I’ve heard of this rumour .

the replies to wyness pretty much sum up the feeling on here - I think the time e for hard questions is gone - time for action now 

Â