Keith Wyness

villan-scott

7 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

I have no idea how to embed a tweet and the one he's highlighted is actually a screenshot of a really long message about how Nicola Keye is a "vile human being' and blames her for a number of perceived hardships etc. But, like I said, it means nothing to me other than being surprised Wyness retweeted it. Just wandered if anyone had any background on this one.

Let me get this right. Nicola Keye is now at West Ham after years and years at Villa Park, where, purely through her longevity here, I assumed she was well thought of. But she has tweeted that she is having a bad time there and our CEO has taken it on himself to publicly call her, “a vile human being”. ?? Am I missing something? That sounds like an incredibly nasty thing to say, and regardless of any poor relationship they had at Villa Park, amazingly petty and stupidly unprofessional. 

Have I got my wires crossed?

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Let me get this right. Nicola Keye is now at West Ham after years and years at Villa Park, where, purely through her longevity here, I assumed she was well thought of. But she has tweeted that she is having a bad time there and our CEO has taken it on himself to publicly call her, “a vile human being”. ?? Am I missing something? That sounds like an incredibly nasty thing to say, and regardless of any poor relationship they had at Villa Park, amazingly petty and stupidly unprofessional. 

Have I got my wires crossed?

It’s not Nicola Keye that has tweeted that message. It’s a former employee of West Ham, complaining about Keye. Keith Wyness ‘liked’ the tweet which is a bit unprofessional in my opinion.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, thejoker said:

It’s not Nicola Keye that has tweeted that message. It’s a former employee of West Ham, complaining about Keye. Keith Wyness ‘liked’ the tweet which is a bit unprofessional in my opinion.

Thanks for putting me straight mate. I agree it is unprofessional for the CEO of any club to get involved in such things. Particularly if those things include a former employee. 

Ellis sounds like a whiny little bitch tbf.

Be sure not to offer him a job in the future.

...but still, why even get involved? This is why I stay clear of social media, too many idiots who just click or post without thinking of their actions or repercussions

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Ellis sounds like a whiny ...

...but still, why even get involved? This is why I stay clear of social media, too many idiots who just click or post without thinking of their actions or repercussions

This. Unless KW has personal knowledge of the situation there, then how can he or anyone judge. FWIW Nicky Keye always seemed highly professional, open, friendly and competent to me, so on personal experience, I'd be inclined to think there's the possibility of someone whining without justification. And as you say, what on earth is KW doing "liking" that sort of thing on Twitter, given his role at the club.

22 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Read this twice. I still don’t see the connection to Nicky Key other than she works for West Ham. What have I missed?

I don’t know, but General Krulak might know who to ask. 

(Open the tweet, scroll down to the end) 

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

I don’t know, but General Krulak might know who to ask. 

(Open the tweet, scroll down to the end) 

Ah okay, thanks. I’d read that 3 times without seeing the bit she is named in because I’d not clicked fully into it so thought I’d read the whole thing but hadn’t. 

Given that I’d guess it’s quite possible that Wyness did similar.

I read that and thought that's gotta be a woman that wrote that tweet. I then saw a photo of the person that wrote the tweet and realised that I was right. 

As for a Wyness. It's no secret what my thoughts on this guy and his fat face are. But I couldn't really give two s**ts about what he does on twitter. 

Â