Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I absolutely agree, and can I just note how much I enjoyed your work on 'Drum & Bass Arena'. 

haha thanks! Unfortunately I am not that Andy C, but my name is Andy and my last name does begin with C, DnB is also my main musical taste since about 97!

RDM is a brilliant signing, I think Villa Park will be rammed for the first few games of the season, and if we start well it will continue to be rammed. The whole club and this forum already feels like a new place, like a huge weight has been lifted! I just cant wait for some of the losers in the 1st team to be dropped.

• Like 3

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Wonder when RDM will start work. Guessing he is probably on holiday at the moment

There were shots from Sky of him being driven into BMH last week so I imagine he's in already. 

He's had a year for holidays! 

23 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I just hope if Erick Black is still hanging about, RDM doesn't listen to him too much when discussing players.

I would have thought with parks gone black would have as well. just hope he isnt sticking around. Black was hopeless

I have doubts over his ability to rebuild a club.  That includes playing squad, philosophy and style.  But he is here and time will show whether or not he can ,  by god he needs to be successful or we are fecked.  Good luck and get to work quickly

• Like 1

Â